One bus away app

BobWallToo

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
I bought the Samsung Chromebook for several reasons, one of which is to have a portable unit to determine when the next bus will arrive at my location. My local Metro transit organization is King County Metro in Seattle. I have the app 'One bus away' on my laptop. I downloaded it new, from its web site, to my Chromebook. I can't find it in the apps section, or any place else for that matter.

If I go to the site for 'One bus away', and try to reinstall it, it indicates that it is already installed. I'm sure that it is not run from the web, but from an installed app on my Chromebook.

Starting from scratch, how would I download 'One bus away', and where do I find it on my Chromebook.

Please keep in mind that I am a complete newbie with the Chromebook, so detailed instruction would be appreciated.

:-[

BobWallToo

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
I seem to have solved the problem by using the Bookmark feature. I just use the Google Chrome icon, and the web site is in the bookmark area on the far left upper side. I click on the bookmark, and I'm there.
:cool: