chromebook pro running play store yet?

captnpenguin

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
I know it's supposed to be able to run the play store eventually but I remember reading that it wasn't up and running yet, but the Plus version was. was looking to get the pro version if/when play store is fully up and working well and was wondering if anyone has one has been (and able to) using play store apps and how well they work

ptkelly

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I have Samsung Chromebook Pro and Play Store is up and I've downloaded some of my apps with no problems. I don't play games and don't do social media so I don't know how those do.

keilflex

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
just opened mine now. Apps working pretty good. No glitches yet. actually works really well. 2 gripes though. i thing is if your in play store app say in laptop mode and decide to flip it back into tablet mode or vice versa ,it seems to reset the app. doesnt take you all the way out just like going to the app page to start the app again. so keep it in its portrait or landscape till they fix that. and the bigger gripe is that when i just opened it up it had a update that i didnt do for about 30 mins. and i was able to say ok google and boom the chromebook heard me great,worked as expected. then i finally did the update and that wa completely gone. so im guessing as i read,that they took that out in the latest version of chrome os. u can see the option greyed out now. sucks. so maybe thatll come back cause it worked great before the latest update. and honestly,this laptop feels really nice. nice metal feel. good build. solid machine. apps n chrome and everything runs smooth as butter. cant get allo and duo obviously but ill deal with that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21