I didn't see anything on this, so I'm starting a post about it. On my daughter's Samsung Chromebook Plus, her login pw is a combination of letters and numbers. The letters type fine, but numbers aren't typing. I tried setting up a new account on it with my login, but with my pw combination that involves letters, numbers and characters, the latter two doesn't work either for me. I went on as a guest, and typing randomly, the keyboard was able to type numbers and characters in that state. I looked in settings, and comparing it to the settings on my Pixelbook, everything seemed to be set the same. Short of power washing, any ideas?
    04-17-2019 02:17 PM
    Update: powerwashed, but didn't work. Still can't type numbers and characters on login.
    04-17-2019 06:21 PM
    Are you able to bring up the onscreen keyboard for the login screen? I don't currently have access to my Chromebooks, so I can't test it out myself ...
    04-18-2019 06:45 AM
    Are you able to bring up the onscreen keyboard for the login screen? I don't currently have access to my Chromebooks, so I can't test it out myself ...
    I did manage to put up the onscreen keyboard and logged in that way. New problem now is that only numeric numbers 5 and 6 function on the physical keyboard. I found this on Reddit, but doesn't look like it got resolved by the OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/chromeos/co...king_except_5/
    B. Diddy likes this.
    04-18-2019 09:48 AM