No love for the Conquer?

ColdRush

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
It's sad to see this phone being passed by, it's so cheap new on ebay right now.

I'm in the market for a new phone and I'd buy one but there is no scene for it and I don't feel like my dev skills are up to par yet.

Hopefully someday this will be the next bang for buck phone, like the Optimus :)

ascooney

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Just picked it up. I can only imagine what could be done with this phone after seeing what was/is done with optimus s

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk

Dhalgren

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
Still a great phone. Right now, it and the Nexus S are the best two Android phones on Sprint WiMAX. The Conquer is like a thinner, lighter Evo 4G with a smaller screen. And it has the internal app storage space the Optimus S sorely lacked.

I got the FC17 firmware update on Tuesday April 10. It removed live wallpapers I won't miss, Carrier IQ is gone, and the call pickup and ignore icons are now bigger and more animated (a touch of TouchWiz, perhaps?). It disabled my Launcher Pro. But once I got it back, I was running again fine. If I wanted ROMs for the device, I'd be frustrated. But as a stock end user, I love the phone.

stevenxowens792

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if the Wifi hotspot "special enable software"

Does anyone know if the wifi hotspot "enable" software works on this device? I dont mind paying the 29 bucks a month but im not going to deal with only 5gb downloads.. you can hit that in one day watching youtube videos featuring dancing hamsters.

Thanks!

StevenX

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34