superuser not granting root permissions

nightfall1921

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
i have a rooted Samsung Conquer4G and i have superuser but whenever i try to do something that requires root permissions superuser denies it! its getting really frustrating and i just cant take it anymore so i factory reset my phone to get rid of superuser and my root i unrooted my phone and superuser is still there i want to get rid of it so i can reinstall it to see if that would work but i just cant get rid of it i want to get cyanogen mod but i need root permissions to do so PLZ HELP!

Zhara

Queendroid
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Try either:

A) go to settings in superuser and set it to automatically allow everything without prompting you

or

B) install SuperSU from the play store.

Sent from my SPH-D710

zopfan

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
I've rooted my xperia Z1 (no doubt about that).

And there are two apps which don't demand any super user permission of me and thus don't perform read/write operations on SDCard1.

And there is no way also to give them these root/full rights until they (MX Player and QuickPic) demand the same of me.
Pls help.

jasper258

May 24, 2015
Visit site
i have a rooted Samsung Conquer4G and i have superuser but whenever i try to do something that requires root permissions superuser denies it! its getting really frustrating and i just cant take it anymore so i factory reset my phone to get rid of superuser and my root i unrooted my phone and superuser is still there i want to get rid of it so i can reinstall it to see if that would work but i just cant get rid of it i want to get cyanogen mod but i need root permissions to do so PLZ HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2