i have a rooted Samsung Conquer4G and i have superuser but whenever i try to do something that requires root permissions superuser denies it! its getting really frustrating and i just cant take it anymore so i factory reset my phone to get rid of superuser and my root i unrooted my phone and superuser is still there i want to get rid of it so i can reinstall it to see if that would work but i just cant get rid of it i want to get cyanogen mod but i need root permissions to do so PLZ HELP!
    08-18-2012 04:55 PM
    Try either:

A) go to settings in superuser and set it to automatically allow everything without prompting you

or

B) install SuperSU from the play store.

Sent from my SPH-D710
    08-18-2012 11:18 PM
    you go to GOOGLE PLAY and download the unroot file please reply if it worked
    Ifthikar Hanas likes this.
    06-30-2013 09:56 AM
    i downloaded super user and i still cant get on to switch me
    06-30-2013 10:01 AM
    I've rooted my xperia Z1 (no doubt about that).

And there are two apps which don't demand any super user permission of me and thus don't perform read/write operations on SDCard1.

And there is no way also to give them these root/full rights until they (MX Player and QuickPic) demand the same of me.
    Pls help.
    11-04-2014 04:19 AM
    i have a rooted Samsung Conquer4G and i have superuser but whenever i try to do something that requires root permissions superuser denies it! its getting really frustrating and i just cant take it anymore so i factory reset my phone to get rid of superuser and my root i unrooted my phone and superuser is still there i want to get rid of it so i can reinstall it to see if that would work but i just cant get rid of it i want to get cyanogen mod but i need root permissions to do so PLZ HELP!
    05-24-2015 04:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD