Will Doing a rom boot mess with the ticker?

KiboeTheDog

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
was curious, if it will or not, looking to boot an HTC Sense rom into this phone (as i was looking at and played with the HTC Incredible before getting this phone (it was cheap as a Certified Pre-owned), i have rooted it and removed bing and using google apps with the LauncherPro software.

i have an HTC Sense THEME, but i want to know if doing a full on rom will mess with anything that i may have to re-install.

wildman9904

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Being far from an expert, I would tend to say yes. The ticker firmware would have to be included for it to work with any rom that you flash. You might see if one of the dev's can merge the two, but being two totally different manufacturers with completely different roms would disclude that possibility, I'd imagine. Anyone who is a lot more knowledgeable than me, feel free to jump in here. If I'm wrong, I'd love some education.... Even if I'm right, for that matter.

travis2387

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
The continuum ticker is a good idea poorly executed.btw,I have discovered that the ticker and dreaded puzzle lock are tied together.

Sent from my SCH-I400 using Tapatalk