Please post any tricks you've learned, or other experience with using DeX apps. I'm using a GS9. I just have a cheap USB docking station and it seems to work just like the Samsung version, including the touchpad functionality.

My first question:

I'm having a problem using SnapChat on DeX. I can see pics and videos, but not text messages. However, if I delete all app data for SnapChat, it will work until I dock it again. Is anyone else having this problem, or know of a better workaround?
    05-22-2018 12:18 PM
    Outlook looks like the best email app for Dex EXCEPT it seems to strip out all of the hard returns when you compose and send an email.

This really bums me out because other than that, Andorid Outlook is pretty amazing.

I am currently using the web client for corporate gmail and it works great in Chrome in Dex.

If anyone has any clues about what is going on with Outlook let me know.
    10-03-2018 07:58 PM
    Outlook looks like the best email app for Dex EXCEPT it seems to strip out all of the hard returns when you compose and send an email.

This really bums me out because other than that, Andorid Outlook is pretty amazing.

I am currently using the web client for corporate gmail and it works great in Chrome in Dex.

If anyone has any clues about what is going on with Outlook let me know.
    Just downloaded it and tried it and the hard returns don't seem to be striped.
    01-26-2019 06:05 PM
    I wonder if anyone has tried to compile the desktop Chromium browser for Dex?
    03-07-2019 04:41 PM
    I wonder if anyone has tried to compile the desktop Chromium browser for Dex?
    Looks like full version in Lunix on DeX
    03-07-2019 08:45 PM
    anyone know of a good file explorer app for DEX? looking for something that works like the windows explorer that i can drag and drop files around have tried a few but no luck so far
    05-11-2019 09:04 PM
    05-11-2019 10:37 PM