Just recently like maybe 3 days ago my vibration suddenly started not to work. When i put it on vibrate it doesn't vibrate at all it acts as if it is in silent mode. When the sound is on it STILL doesn't vibrate even when I get messages. The vibration IS on for my messages so I know that isn't the problem. It doesn't vibrate when i hit the back button like it always used to. It's NOT on power saving mode. In the sound setting my vibrations are turned up all the way so again it't not the problem.

Anyways, Does anyone know what to do because it's really annoying me!!!!!!!!!!!!????? Thanks for your time guys!

(I updated to 4.1.2 like 3 weeks ago and it was working beautifully. i don't know if this has anything to do with it but I just thought I'd throw that out there)
    08-28-2013 10:43 AM
    Use the Test Menu and see if your vibration mechanism is working to rule out any hardware issue. Go to the dialer and press *#0*#; a bunch of test options will show up, just go to the Vibration one. If it rumbles, then it's a software issue. If it doesn't, well... better find your Warranty info.
    08-28-2013 01:06 PM