Wi-Fi not working on S3 with 4.3

ttkaae

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Hello

My procedure:
1.I rooted my straight-out-of-the-box Samsung Galaxy S3 and installed superuser and ROM manager from ClockworkMod.
2. I flashed SuperNexus-3.0-i9300-BUILD1 by following the guide at [ROM][AOSP][JB][4.3][JSS15J] SuperNexus 3.0 - I9300 - Build 1 [15-08-13] - xda-developers and everything seemed fine after a 3-5 min reboot.

My problem:
Since I installed the new ROM I haven't been able to reach my home Wifi network, neither WiFi at work. My other devices; computers, Ipad, other phones and even the S3 before flashing have had no problems what so ever to connect to the WiFi and get internet connection.

My S3 phone with Android 4.3 do find wireless network and let me enter the password. It saves my settings but I never actually get connected to the WiFi and the internet. I don't get the symbol of WiFi in the top curtain (Although WiFi is on ( ! )). My 3G data works fine.

Fix solving so far (but no solution to the problem):
1. Tried to tether the network. The tether icon appeared but my other devices can't find the S3's network
2. Compared folders and files with 'ES file explorer' from another Android phone to see if I was missing WiFi files in the directory
3. Also tried flashing SuperNexus-3.0-BUILD1-GalaxySL-JSS15Q-Alpha1, SuperNexus-3.0-jflteatt-BUILD1 an SuperNexus-2.0-galaxysmtd-M1. GalaxySL did indeed flash but still no WiFi but it had screen glitches so I switched back to the one above. SuperNexus-2.0-galaxysmtd-M1 and jflteatt installation was aborted during flashing
4. Restarted phone several times
5. WIPE/Factory reset, empty dalvik cache and wipe cache partition twice and then reflash SuperNexus-3.0-i9300-BUILD1
6. Did a WPS repair from my routers 'website' but it didn't find my S3
7. Set up a static wireless connection
8. Ran WiFix and wifi fixer from Android store
9. updated all apps
10. Installed both from ext- and internal storage SD

At this website it says that WiFi may not work with flashed ROM. It's not really a solution but maybe a recognition that WiFi won't ever work? wi fi samsung galaxy s3 wi fi problems - androidbeing.com

Hope any of you guys could help me out, feel like I tried everything now.. Sure a lot others have the same prob! Thanks

Last edited:

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Hello

My procedure:
1.I rooted my straight-out-of-the-box Samsung Galaxy S3 and installed superuser and ROM manager from ClockworkMod.
2. I flashed SuperNexus-3.0-i9300-BUILD1 by following the guide at [ROM][AOSP][JB][4.3][JSS15J] SuperNexus 3.0 - I9300 - Build 1 [15-08-13] - xda-developers and everything seemed fine after a 3-5 min reboot.

My problem:
Since I installed the new ROM I haven't been able to reach my home Wifi network, neither WiFi at work. My other devices; computers, Ipad, other phones and even the S3 before flashing have had no problems what so ever to connect to the WiFi and get internet connection.

My S3 phone with Android 4.3 do find wireless network and let me enter the password. It saves my settings but I never actually get connected to the WiFi and the internet. I don't get the symbol of WiFi in the top curtain (Although WiFi is on ( ! )). My 3G data works fine.

Fix solving so far (but no solution to the problem):
1. Tried to tether the network. The tether icon appeared but my other devices can't find the S3's network
2. Compared folders and files with 'ES file explorer' from another Android phone to see if I was missing WiFi files in the directory
3. Also tried flashing SuperNexus-3.0-BUILD1-GalaxySL-JSS15Q-Alpha1 and SuperNexus-3.0-jflteatt-BUILD1. GalaxySL did indeed flash but still no WiFi but it had screen glitches so I switched back to the one above. jflteatt installation was aborted during flashing
4. Restarted phone several times
5. WIPE/Factory reset, empty dalvik cache and wipe cache partition twice and then reflash SuperNexus-3.0-i9300-BUILD1
6. Did a WPS repair from my routers 'website' but it didn't find my S3
7. Set up a static wireless connection
8. Ran WiFix and wifi fixer from Android store
9. updated all apps

At this website it says that WiFi may not work with flashed ROM. It's not really a solution but maybe a recognition that WiFi won't ever work? wi fi samsung galaxy s3 wi fi problems - androidbeing.com

Hope any of you guys could help me out, feel like I tried everything now.. Sure a lot others have the same prob! Thanks

Sounds like you have done your homework and tried all options.....
But sometimes certain phones just dont like certain ROMs. And there isnt much you can do about it.
I have two more options for you
I would reboot into recovery, do a full wipe and restore your stock image (I hope you did a backup as soon as you got the phone and then wiped and flashed the Supernexus ROM)
(if you didnt make a back up, Grab a stock samsung ROM and flash that)
once it boots. Try wifi again. If it works. I would then do another factory reset and flash the supernexus again.

If that still doesnt work. I would try a different ROM

ttkaae

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Sounds like you have done your homework and tried all options.....
But sometimes certain phones just dont like certain ROMs. And there isnt much you can do about it.
I have two more options for you
I would reboot into recovery, do a full wipe and restore your stock image (I hope you did a backup as soon as you got the phone and then wiped and flashed the Supernexus ROM)
(if you didnt make a back up, Grab a stock samsung ROM and flash that)
once it boots. Try wifi again. If it works. I would then do another factory reset and flash the supernexus again.

If that still doesnt work. I would try a different ROM

Thanks for your reply - unfortunately I didn't make a backup of my original ROM. I didn't like it so I figured that whatever I ended up would be better ;)
I just don't understand WiFi doesn't work with this ROM. Supernexus is supposed to be the 'clean' Android experience and what everything else is built up from. I mean Nexus phone users can access WiFi, no?
So now that WiFi doesn't work with this ROM it means that Samsung has added the WiFi driver in their Android version. So I was just wondering if I could copy paste these WiFi definition binaries into my Supernexus directory and everything would be fine.

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for your reply - unfortunately I didn't make a backup of my original ROM. I didn't like it so I figured that whatever I ended up would be better ;)
I just don't understand WiFi doesn't work with this ROM. Supernexus is supposed to be the 'clean' Android experience and what everything else is built up from. I mean Nexus phone users can access WiFi, no?
So now that WiFi doesn't work with this ROM it means that Samsung has added the WiFi driver in their Android version. So I was just wondering if I could copy paste these WiFi definition binaries into my Supernexus directory and everything would be fine.

You can try that. But no guarantee. Basically your gps is "broken" and it needs to be restored. Of course all nexus phones have gps. But the issue is your kernel. Since you switch from a TW kernel to a custom kernel, it sometimes breaks things. Try flashing a new kernel and see what happens. I'm running the Google edition ROM for the S4. The reason why it isn't a "nexus" ROM is because I'm running a TW kernel with it. Since Samsung and google made it together.

Posted via Android Central App

ttkaae1

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
You can try that. But no guarantee. Basically your gps is "broken" and it needs to be restored. Of course all nexus phones have gps. But the issue is your kernel. Since you switch from a TW kernel to a custom kernel, it sometimes breaks things. Try flashing a new kernel and see what happens. I'm running the Google edition ROM for the S4. The reason why it isn't a "nexus" ROM is because I'm running a TW kernel with it. Since Samsung and google made it together.

That is an interesting thought that it is a kernel issue. From what I've researched the kernel in the phone is analogous to the BIOS on a Windows pc, the system brain itself. The kernel I have now on my recently installed CM 10.1.3-RC2-i9300 is named '3.0.64-CM-ge8aa6a7 build02@cyanogenmod #1 {datetime} (no longer a super nexus phone but it doesn't change the question)

My GPS is working fine, it's only my WiFi that doesn't work (read my first thread)

I just don't understand that the OS comes with a kernel that doesn't work with phone. At the super nexus page Faryaab says that the Supernexus fits a Samsung SIII, so why doesn't it.. Confused..

Anyway, back to the kernel. You mention a TW kernel.. I have no idea how to flash a new kernel. All my different ROMs came with their own Kernel so doesn't problems really start to occur if I change that? I dont want to brick my phone or risk that the ROM doesn't work. Guess the kernel must suit both the phone and ROM since it links those together. I found some custom kernels here Samsung Galaxy S3/GT-I9300 - XDA-Developers. Should I just take them from the top and flash them one by one or is there a suit-better kernel with my new CM ROM? And do I flash by downloading a #kernel.zip, load it to the internal SD and flash/install it from recovery mode?

Last edited:

ttkaae

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
That is an interesting thought that it is a kernel issue. From what I've researched the kernel in the phone is analogous to the BIOS on a Windows pc, the system brain itself. The kernel I have now on my recently installed CM 10.1.3-RC2-i9300 is named '3.0.64-CM-ge8aa6a7 build02@cyanogenmod #1 {datetime} (no longer a super nexus phone but it doesn't change the question)

My GPS is working fine, it's only my WiFi that doesn't work (read my first thread)

I just don't understand that the OS comes with a kernel that doesn't work with phone. At the super nexus page Faryaab says that the Supernexus fits a Samsung SIII, so why doesn't it.. Confused..

Anyway, back to the kernel. You mention a TW kernel.. I have no idea how to flash a new kernel. All my different ROMs came with their own Kernel so doesn't problems really start to occur if I change that? I dont want to brick my phone or risk that the ROM doesn't work. Guess the kernel must suit both the phone and ROM since it links those together. I found some custom kernels here Samsung Galaxy S3/GT-I9300 - XDA-Developers. Should I just take them from the top and flash them one by one or is there a suit-better kernel with my new CM ROM? And do I flash by downloading a #kernel.zip, load it to the internal SD and flash/install it from recovery mode?

Since I posted this question I have moved forward and now I have an exact case question. On my internal SD card of my GT-i9300 I have got the following files:
ROM: cm-10.2-20130918-NIGHTLY-i9300.zip (CyanogenMod Downloads)
Google apps: gapps-jb-20130813-signed.zip (Goo.im Downloads - Browsing gapps)
Kernel: lk_s3vzw_tw_jb-v3.2.zip (imoseyon Downloads For d2vzw_tw At Androtransfer.com)

Now I'd like to know if I go ahead with the following procedure:
1. Factory reset phone in 'Team Win Recovery Project v2.6.3.0) under 'Wipe'
2. Flash ROM
3. Flash Gapps
4. Flash kernel
5. Reboot, good to go ????

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Since I posted this question I have moved forward and now I have an exact case question. On my internal SD card of my GT-i9300 I have got the following files:
ROM: cm-10.2-20130918-NIGHTLY-i9300.zip (CyanogenMod Downloads)
Google apps: gapps-jb-20130813-signed.zip (Goo.im Downloads - Browsing gapps)
Kernel: lk_s3vzw_tw_jb-v3.2.zip (imoseyon Downloads For d2vzw_tw At Androtransfer.com)

Now I'd like to know if I go ahead with the following procedure:
1. Factory reset phone in 'Team Win Recovery Project v2.6.3.0) under 'Wipe'
2. Flash ROM
3. Flash Gapps
4. Flash kernel
5. Reboot, good to go ????

Yeah. That should be fine.
You can flash a kernel at anytime. But it is better to do it after wiping cache and dalvik.
The kernel is just the brain between the touch screen and CPU (or in you case Wifi)

Give it a shot and report back

ttkaae

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Yeah. That should be fine.
You can flash a kernel at anytime. But it is better to do it after wiping cache and dalvik.
The kernel is just the brain between the touch screen and CPU (or in you case Wifi)

Give it a shot and report back

Tried it out, just as described.
The WiFi worked after reboot!
But the mobile network is gone now - I don't have an IMEI number so the phone is no longer recognized by the antennas.
I tried to wipe my phone again and reflash supernexus but all the same. I haven't flashed the kernel this time so now the phone can't connect to WiFi nor mobile network.
Things went from bad to a disaster.. What's up now??

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Tried it out, just as described.
The WiFi worked after reboot!
But the mobile network is gone now - I don't have an IMEI number so the phone is no longer recognized by the antennas.
I tried to wipe my phone again and reflash supernexus but all the same. I haven't flashed the kernel this time so now the phone can't connect to WiFi nor mobile network.
Things went from bad to a disaster.. What's up now??

Try as many kernels as you can. Plus you can always wipe and reflash supernexus and it should fix the radios again. Some phones are picky. It's not your fault.

ttkaae

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Try as many kernels as you can. Plus you can always wipe and reflash supernexus and it should fix the radios again. Some phones are picky. It's not your fault.

I'm flashing one ROM after the other now. I wipe/factory reset the phone between each flash. At one page I saw that they recommended to also format the system.. I'd say that would brick the phone? Or said in another way. What would brick the phone when in recovery mode?

*Still nothing is working. I just have a flashy, expensive MP3 player at the moment.

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm flashing one ROM after the other now. I wipe/factory reset the phone between each flash. At one page I saw that they recommended to also format the system.. I'd say that would brick the phone? Or said in another way. What would brick the phone when in recovery mode?

*Still nothing is working. I just have a flashy, expensive MP3 player at the moment.

Have your returned to a stock ROM first? [ROM] Android Revolution HD 29.0 & 32.0 | High Quality & Performance | XXUFME7 - xda-developers
Try that and let it boot. (dont flash any other kernel and see what works)

ttkaae1

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Have your returned to a stock ROM first? [ROM] Android Revolution HD 29.0 & 32.0 | High Quality & Performance | XXUFME7 - xda-developers
Try that and let it boot. (dont flash any other kernel and see what works)

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude. You .. Saved .. My .. Life!
Phone is fully recovered with android_revolution_HD-SGS3_32.0.zip
My GT-i9300 is no longer a MP3 player :)
So I think now is a very good time to sum up what I learned from this flashing experience in the middle of the night local time. I probably spent 30 h on this project in total just to return to where I came from (-).
1. I like slim bean, Supernexus and liquid smooth ROMs. I like their minimalistic finish and very fast user interface. This fast processing is probably due to the file size of the ROMs. Stock Samsung ROM was 700-850 Mb, mainly firmware crap, whereas the three above was 120-160 Mb.
2. Originally all I wanted was to get a Nexus phone-alike experience on my Samsung phone and I did succeed to get the experience from the ROMs mentioned above but first WiFi didn't work and eventually mobile network didn't work neither.
3. I wanted to get android 4.3 since s3 is still running 4.2.2 whereas nexus got 4.3 a long time ago. But from what I experienced was that the most open source ROMs are actually also running lower Android versions, 4.1-4.2, at least the stable ones.
4. I never really got the understanding of how the kernel works. It's like BIOS on a PC but any kernel I flashed just broke whatever still worked in the ROM. wondering why none of the ROM developers recommended kernels for the phones so that things like wifi and mobile network works with their ROM. Or even a troubleshooter extension of their installation instructions. It also appeared that kernels had sizes between 4 Mb for the smallest up to 300 Mb for the biggest.
5. I never looked into MODs, don't know what that is

At last I hope whoever reads this thread gets sth out of it. Right now I'm so delighted due to you guys helping me out but a special thanks goes to Ryandroid86 for helping me just to get back to the initial state of my phone - rooted but UI-wise.
I am quite disappointed that None of the aforementioned ROMs worked with my particular phone but I think it's weird that developers are distributing them as capable for my phone and millions of others when they are not. I still hate Samsungs stock ROM but at least I can now use it as a phone again..
I also feel like I know how to get back now so I can do another leap into the ROM world but I have no idea how I could make one of the three ROMs mentioned above, work. Advice?

Last edited:

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude. You .. Saved .. My .. Life!
Phone is fully recovered with android_revolution_HD-SGS3_32.0.zip
My GT-i9300 is no longer a MP3 player :)
So I think now is a very good time to sum up what I learned from this flashing experience in the middle of the night local time. I probably spent 30 h on this project in total just to return to where I came from (-).
1. I like slim bean, Supernexus and liquid smooth ROMs. I like their minimalistic finish and very fast user interface. This fast processing is probably due to the file size of the ROMs. Stock Samsung ROM was 700-850 Mb, mainly firmware crap, whereas the three above was 120-160 Mb.
2. Originally all I wanted was to get a Nexus phone-alike experience on my Samsung phone and I did succeed to get the experience from the ROMs mentioned above but first WiFi didn't work and eventually mobile network didn't work neither.
3. I wanted to get android 4.3 since s3 is still running 4.2.2 whereas nexus got 4.3 a long time ago. But from what I experienced was that the most open source ROMs are actually also running lower Android versions, 4.1-4.2, at least the stable ones.
4. I never really got the understanding of how the kernel works. It's like BIOS on a PC but any kernel I flashed just broke whatever still worked in the ROM. wondering why none of the ROM developers recommended kernels for the phones so that things like wifi and mobile network works with their ROM. Or even a troubleshooter extension of their installation instructions. It also appeared that kernels had sizes between 4 Mb for the smallest up to 300 Mb for the biggest.
5. I never looked into MODs, don't know what that is

At last I hope whoever reads this thread gets sth out of it. Right now I'm so delighted due to you guys helping me out but a special thanks goes to Ryandroid86 for helping me just to get back to the initial state of my phone - rooted but UI-wise.
I am quite disappointed that None of the aforementioned ROMs worked with my particular phone but I think it's weird that developers are distributing them as capable for my phone and millions of others when they are not. I still hate Samsungs stock ROM but at least I can now use it as a phone again..
I also feel like I know how to get back now so I can do another leap into the ROM world but I have no idea how I could make one of the three ROMs mentioned above, work. Advice?

I'm glad I could help. And to be honest those ROMs should work now. But make a back up first now. And do a full wipe and flash only the ROMs (and gapps if required)

And trust me I'm with you. I hate the Samsung ui. I have a nexus ROM on my s4. Also go into your file manager and delete all the old ROMs and kernels (except for the last one you just flashed) that way it's like starting over. Don't worry your phone won't allow you to delete any backups made in recovery.

Good luck man.

ttkaae1

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm glad I could help. And to be honest those ROMs should work now. But make a back up first now. And do a full wipe and flash only the ROMs (and gapps if required)

And trust me I'm with you. I hate the Samsung ui. I have a nexus ROM on my s4. Also go into your file manager and delete all the old ROMs and kernels (except for the last one you just flashed) that way it's like starting over. Don't worry your phone won't allow you to delete any backups made in recovery.

Good luck man.

Outbursted too soon. Although I have the pins for mobile connection, which I didn't have before, I still can't access the mobile network. Whenever I wanna ring out or connect to mobile data it says 'not registered on network'. I have this IMEI number 0049.. And I read somewhere it was as good as not having any. Wifi works though.

Like you say I will wipe my external SD and make a backup on that now because the Wifi works. Then I will move on to see if I can flash another stock Samsung ROM. but I am quite anxious that the IMEI is gone forever unless I hardcode it back into the phone but I don't have it anywhere. It seems that the loss of the IMEI number lies beneath reflashing any ROM/kernel. Am I heading the wrong direction here?
In es file explorer I found that /data and /efs are empty folders

Last edited:

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Outbursted too soon. Although I have the pins for mobile connection, which I didn't have before, I still can't access the mobile network. Whenever I wanna ring out or connect to mobile data it says 'not registered on network'. I have this IMEI number 0049.. And I read somewhere it was as good as not having any. Wifi works though.

Like you say I will wipe my external SD and make a backup on that now because the Wifi works. Then I will move on to see if I can flash another stock Samsung ROM. but I am quite anxious that the IMEI is gone forever unless I hardcode it back into the phone but I don't have it anywhere. It seems that the loss of the IMEI number lies beneath reflashing any ROM/kernel. Am I heading the wrong direction here?
In es file explorer I found that /data and /efs are empty folders

I dont know if its possible to lose you IMEI Number. Its like your Vin number on your car.
It sounds like maybe your SIM card went bad?
Id also go into the setting and to go "connections" More. and check your network settings.
I would also reset to default, or try changing your APNs. They are all over the web for your specific carrier.

Good luck

ttkaae1

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
I dont know if its possible to lose you IMEI Number. Its like your Vin number on your car.
It sounds like maybe your SIM card went bad?
Id also go into the setting and to go "connections" More. and check your network settings.
I would also reset to default, or try changing your APNs. They are all over the web for your specific carrier.

Good luck

Guys, now I fixed my phone with Samsung KIES. Steps:
1. Wiped/factory reset phone
2. flashed I9300XXUFME7_I9300OXAFME7_OXA.zip, see this link: DroidViews | Download and Install Latest Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S3. At this point the mobile network wasn't working still. In my status my specs were like this:
About phone>Status
Battery status: -
Battery level: -
Network: unknown
Signal strength: -93 dBm 10 asu
Mobile network type: UMTS:3
Service state: Out of service
Roaming: Not roaming
Mobile network state: Disconnected
My phone number: Unknown
IMEI: 00499901064000 \\This IMEI number wasn't registered on the network so I didn't have mobile network/data
IMEI SV: 01
IP address: \\DELETED IN CASE SOMEONE CAN USE IT TO HACK MY PHONE. BUT I HAD A NUMBER
WiFi MAC address: \\DELETED IN CASE SOMEONE CAN USE IT TO HACK MY PHONE. BUT I HAD A NUMBER STH LIKE - ##:A#:##:##:##:##,, # for number, A for letter
Bluetooth address: Unavailable
Serial number: RF1D83FMFDD
Up time: -
Device status: Custom

3. Now for the magic: I connected my phone with the stock Samsung ROM with my computer. At first it didn't find all the drivers; MTP, CTC, Samsung_Android. I went into the remove/add applications and deleted the Samsung phone driver application and reinstalled this file: Samsung_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_v1.5.14.0.exe.
By the means of Windows Update, Samsung driver installation package and restarting the computer, the drivers were successfully installed. You can see the driver status by right clicking computer>Manage>device manager and then either look under 'Other devices' or 'Portable devices'. If either one of the aforementioned drivers are corrupted there is a yellow triangle symbol over the driver logo.
4. Phone was in debugging mode and now Samsung Kies recognized my phone and it installed further two drivers; one of them for USB modem. I had already updated Kies to the latest version. Kies told me that I didn't have the latest firmware update and asked me if I wanted to update? -YES
5. Now Kies did all the work. It downloaded the software, turned the phone into downloading mode, flashed the latest Samsung stock ROM. Then my phone restarted and said: 'Android is updating apps #/99' or sth and BANG my phone woke up from the dead.
Mobile network/data and wifi works.
About phone>Status
Battery status: -
Battery level: -
Network: Onfone (My DK phone carrier)
Signal strength: -# dBm # asu \\# being about 95 and 8
Mobile network type: UMTS
Service state: In service
Roaming: Not roaming
Mobile network state: Disconnected/Connected depending on whether or not I'm on WiFi instead of mobile data
My phone number: Unknown
ERI version: Not available
IMEI: 3581870523###### \\DELETED LAST DIGITS BECAUSE I'M PARANOID
IMEI SV: 01
IP address: 192.16#.#.## \\#=iparanoid
WiFi MAC address: Same as former ROM, SIM dependant
Bluetooth address: Unavailable
Serial number: RF1D83FMFDD
Up time: -
Device status: Normal

Phone is unrooted too

So, back to good old -SLOW Samsung ROM. If I ever head back to flash any ROM again I will source out how to make a backup of the stock ROM (-).
Another very good link for S3 owners: http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki/Samsung_Galaxy_S_III/GT-I9300

Last edited:

ttkaae

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
I have a follow up question. I now flashed to Slim-4.3.build.1-OFFICIAL-878. WiFi problems are back as previously described. I think I can shrink it down to a kernel problem. When I compare the 'about phone' details for the stock samsung ROM and slim bean, mainly the kernel version and serial numberi is different. I have no wifi ip address and guess that's why I can't connect properly to the wireless network. Do you guys agree that is a kernel problem and maybe explain why? I thought about flashing philz_touch_5.00.5-i9300, do you think it would solve all my problems

ttkaae1

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
I have a follow up question. I now flashed to Slim-4.3.build.1-OFFICIAL-878. WiFi problems are back as previously described. I think I can shrink it down to a kernel problem. When I compare the 'about phone' details for the stock samsung ROM and slim bean, mainly the kernel version and serial numberi is different. I have no wifi ip address and guess that's why I can't connect properly to the wireless network. Do you guys agree that is a kernel problem and maybe explain why? I thought about flashing philz_touch_5.00.5-i9300, do you think it would solve all my problems

philz_touch_5.00.5-i9300 didn't fix:S

ttkaae1

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
After having flashed 15-20 ROM's it finally works! Wifi; yes. Mobile network; yes

Only by flashing: cm-10.2-20130927-NIGHTLY-i9300.zip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18