Battery Issues after early June update

A

AC Question

My Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) went through the most lengthy updates in a long time just a couple of days ago. I don't know precisely what updates were made as there is no log that I can see. Since that time my battery will not charge over 85% and drains much more quickly than before.

Can anyone think of an obvious fix? I would be quite happy to roll back if it is possible to limit it to those recent updates.

Thanks,

Myles

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
If you can enter recovery mode, I'd try a Cache Partition Clear....you wont' lose any data. Just Google: "how to clear cache partition on my Galaxy A3." Short of that, sometimes, a factory reset is needed after the larger updates, my guess is that you are one of the times, its needed to fix issues. Try the cache, hopefully that helps; if not, back up your device and do the full factory reset. Me, personally, I do the factory reset after each major update.

ILOVEKITTENS

Jun 5, 2017
Visit site
Hey. I may have a problem BATTERY WISE. So I was watching YouTube a few min. ago and it gave me a warning about me having 14% battery left. Then a couple of minutes later, it went down to 1%. What should I do on my Moto E, get the system replaced or reset the phone.(p.s. the screen is cracked and I can't replace the battery, because it is screwed in by the lid. Don't ask me why.)