A5...best Samsung mid ranger?

JaunGuan

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
I had the S5...was a good phone. The A5 feels just as great! Great screen, camera isn't bad, fast and no lag, feels solid! I think Samsung really made a good phone that is cheaper but not cheap!

The battery lasts me just as long as my old S5. Get 2 days with about 3.5 to 4 hours screen on time with calls and some gaming and brightness is set on auto!

Can Android Central do more comparative tests... Like this A5 against an LG, Sony and Huawei?

Not enough such tests on your page!

May 21, 2015
Visit site
Hi

Can you help me out there?

I've just bought an A5 and its battery is draining too fast. I've set the brightness to the minimum and also disable the back-light and remove all unnecessary applications and also modified the setting with more restriction, BUT STILL IT IS SHOWING 55% SCREEN USAGE...is this NORMAL?

I would really appreciate for some help.

amr ashraf mostafa

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
I had the S5...was a good phone. The A5 feels just as great! Great screen, camera isn't bad, fast and no lag, feels solid! I think Samsung really made a good phone that is cheaper but not cheap!

The battery lasts me just as long as my old S5. Get 2 days with about 3.5 to 4 hours screen on time with calls and some gaming and brightness is set on auto!

Can Android Central do more comparative tests... Like this A5 against an LG, Sony and Huawei?

Not enough such tests on your page!

Hello
Which A5 do you have?the 2014 or the new 2016?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital