Display battery consumption

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hey! Anybody getting 80%+ on battery consumption with their screens?
Screen will typically be the highest battery consumption. It'll be extremely high especially during the first few minutes to an hour of use.

Could you post a screen shot and we'll see if there's anything out of the ordinary? On a side note, how are you enjoying the device?

May 21, 2015
Visit site
Hi

Can you help me out there?

I've just bought an A5 and its battery is draining too fast. I've set the brightness to the minimum and also disable the back-light and remove all unnecessary applications and also modified the setting with more restriction, BUT STILL IT IS SHOWING 55% SCREEN USAGE...is this NORMAL?

I would really appreciate for some help.

dukii

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
Quite same here. I don't know if it's draining that fast, but it spent 5% during the night (100 to 95) and now i've been using it for social networking and installing apps for an hour and a half and it fell down to 75%. I don't know if that's normal.. There are many positive reviews on this phone's battery.

Last edited:

power4rmor

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
A very late reply from me but for some reason it is normal. Samsung checked it out and most of the people I know also shows the same stat.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci