After I updated my Galaxy A5 to the new Lollipop update, I noticed that when I unlock my screen, and try to access my notification bar, or if I do that after I closed an app, and try to swipe from top, it does nothing. If I do that again, the notification tab will be pulled down, and after that, any other consequent swipe from the top will pull the notification, and that will last until the next app use or lock of the screen.

I tried to search in the notification tab settings, but there is no option for this weird feature. It looks to me more like a safety feature of the phone, but it's really annoying.

Does anyone had this problem before, and there is a solution to this?

If required, I will post a video, or more information.
    09-15-2015 11:53 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! I don't think I've ever heard of that as a safety feature. It might be glitching after the update. Try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition, which can be helpful after system updates, and won't erase any personal data. Follow the steps in this video, but instead of selecting Wipe Data/Factory Reset, make sure you select Wipe Cache Partition. When complete, then select Reboot System Now.

09-15-2015 01:22 PM