Hi!

So, my internal storage on my Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) appeared to be full and I equipped it with an SD card that I had used on my former phone. But now that I've equipped it, the phone has detected it and I've formatted it, when I try to move apps from my internal storage to external storage it says after a while that it has moved the applications from the internal storage to the external storage, but when I try to update my apps or download new ones from the Play Store, it says that my phone's storage is full! And even though I've moved a certain app to the SD card, my phone says that my storage is full and that I need to delete apps in order to get more space up. And the weirdest thing about this is that even when I've deleted apps (apparently stored on the internal storage despite my phone saying they've been saved on the external one), my phone STILL complains about there not being enough space to download even the smallest of apps.
    What might be the problem?

Help would be GREATLY appreciated, I've tried to look for what's going on for hours but without any luck.
    02-03-2017 07:49 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Moving an app to SD only moves a portion of the app (and often a small one). So moving your apps to SD may not have significantly cleared up space on your Internal Storage.

Show us a screenshot of your Settings>Storage menu. http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...d-central.html
    02-03-2017 11:31 AM