Moving files to SD Card error

torkisrn

Sep 9, 2019
Visit site
I dont know why this happen, everytime i move files from Internal Storage to SD card, the files are corrupted ( mostly videos ). I've already factory reset this phone, format the sd card. I cant flash firmware because, ODIN always fail ( problem with security patch number ). I've tried 3 different SD Card and the result still same, the culprit in this phone. Can somebody help me ? Thank youuu !!!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Not if you can't reflash the stock ROM. A problem with the security patch says that something failed in the phone during a security patch update, so I'd contact whoever sent the update - Samsung or the carrier - and ask them to fix it.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! If you got all of the cards from the same seller, there's also a chance the cards are counterfeit.

torkisrn

Sep 9, 2019
Visit site
Not if you can't reflash the stock ROM. A problem with the security patch says that something failed in the phone during a security patch update, so I'd contact whoever sent the update - Samsung or the carrier - and ask them to fix it.

yes, it always says fail :(. So i should contact or visit samsung service centre then? I remember, there's update on july ( small update ). This SD card problem frustated me, i dont know that to do anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC