I dont know why this happen, everytime i move files from Internal Storage to SD card, the files are corrupted ( mostly videos ). I've already factory reset this phone, format the sd card. I cant flash firmware because, ODIN always fail ( problem with security patch number ). I've tried 3 different SD Card and the result still same, the culprit in this phone. Can somebody help me ? Thank youuu !!!
    09-09-2019 01:23 PM
    Not if you can't reflash the stock ROM. A problem with the security patch says that something failed in the phone during a security patch update, so I'd contact whoever sent the update - Samsung or the carrier - and ask them to fix it.
    09-09-2019 01:41 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! If you got all of the cards from the same seller, there's also a chance the cards are counterfeit.
    09-09-2019 11:45 PM
    Not if you can't reflash the stock ROM. A problem with the security patch says that something failed in the phone during a security patch update, so I'd contact whoever sent the update - Samsung or the carrier - and ask them to fix it.
    yes, it always says fail . So i should contact or visit samsung service centre then? I remember, there's update on july ( small update ). This SD card problem frustated me, i dont know that to do anymore.
    09-10-2019 07:52 AM