Samsung Galaxy A30 - SM-A307FN Messeges gets muted

PerJrgensen

Sep 16, 2020
Visit site
Hi Forum

My Dad have a Samsung Galaxy A30 - and are experiencing that some message (SMS) gets muted.
When looking in the message overview - There is a little bell that indicates no sound ( But this icon is only on some messages not all )
I can then see properties for the messages - and enable the sound when making the bell blue again

But what keeps the messages getting muted - I had last week removed all bells and enabled sound on all messages - but today a week after - the bell is back on several messages and new messages for these persons are muted.

Where do I find this setting that keeps muting all new messages - since this is beginning to be an issue - that no sound when recieving new messages ( Doctor appointments etc) - which theyu send a reminder on sms

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Welcome to Android Central! Care to elaborate on that? Rooting would be a drastic solution to the OP's problem.

This is a bit of an old thread, but if the OP is still following it, I would first make sure Do Not Disturb is not scheduled to turn on.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084