Hi, I have a Samsung A50, on which I've been using the Outlook app with no issues for some time. But a little while ago my phone did some updates, and now whenever I open my Outlook app, I get a message saying 'Select Keyboard. To use this app you need to switch to a keyboard that’s approved by your organization. On the next screen, select one of the following keyboards. – Google voice typing'.
    When I click “Continue”, a box pops up which says “Choose input method”. The only option is “Samsung Keyboard”, which is already selected. When I click on this, the pop-up box goes away, but the previous message about selecting a keyboard doesn’t, and so I am unable to type anything.
    In my phone settings, under General management - Keyboard list and default, my default keyboard is Samsung Keyboard, and the other two keyboard options are Google voice typing (which is selected) and Samsung voice input (which is not selected). I've tried deselecting Google voice typing, but this doesn't help.
    Any ideas appreciated! I can read emails but can't write them, or search, or anything that involves typing.
    05-06-2021 04:54 AM
    If you download and use Google gborad do u get the same issue?

I'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    05-06-2021 09:10 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Since the phone sounds like it's a work phone (or you had your own phone set up by your IT department to comply with their security policies), it'd be worth asking your IT department about this.
    05-06-2021 10:24 PM