Nice to see Android Central giving this phone props with its own forums. So owners of it what do you love/hate?

I love the battery life. Not sure yet about the camera though.
    06-26-2019 01:49 PM
    It was an awful phone. Had a great display and offered a lot for the price, but nothing works right on it. My A50 was charging on my leather couch hooked to the factory charger and it melted a spot on my leather couch. I sent it back. On paper it sounds great, but it is not worth the hassle.
    06-26-2019 09:58 PM
    It was an awful phone. Had a great display and offered a lot for the price, but nothing works right on it. My A50 was charging on my leather couch hooked to the factory charger and it melted a spot on my leather couch. I sent it back. On paper it sounds great, but it is not worth the hassle.
    Not had that experience on mines, it only has got hot when charging if I'm playing rise of kingdoms.

You said nothing worked right...that's quite surprising as I'm not finding anything that doesn't work as expected in comparison to my note 9.
    06-27-2019 01:48 AM
    Sometimes there's a dud out there.

My first Note 9 battery was DOA would not charge. Then they sent me another and it wouldn't let me pull down quick toggle screen once in awhile. Then it wouldn't unlock with pin or Iris.
    Had to call them and while waiting to talk to someone, it decided to unlock with pin 20 minutes later.
    So yeah sometimes it's just that phone that says, I'm done! 😁
    06-28-2019 07:02 PM
    Nice to see Android Central giving this phone props with its own forums. So owners of it what do you love/hate?

I love the battery life. Not sure yet about the camera though.
    I’m waiting to see what the A51 looks like...hopefully the cameras will be significantly better, along with a faster chipset.
    08-04-2019 05:24 AM
    I’m waiting to see what the A51 looks like...hopefully the cameras will be significantly better, along with a faster chipset.
    The camera seems to get a bit better with every update. Now has super slow Mo and night mode which is really good actually.

The chip never struggles, apart from when I play rise of kingdoms which is a really big game, slight lag with that but no other app that I've seen. My s8 struggled with rise of kingdoms at times though.
    08-06-2019 02:30 AM
    The camera seems to get a bit better with every update. Now has super slow Mo and night mode which is really good actually.

The chip never struggles, apart from when I play rise of kingdoms which is a really big game, slight lag with that but no other app that I've seen. My s8 struggled with rise of kingdoms at times though.
    I don’t tend play really intensive games on my phone but there is one app (Soul Knight) that I didn’t think was performance intensive but did take a considerable toll on my phone’s performance and battery. It made my phone get quite warm and there was some lag when certain weapons were firing.

Apart from better efficiency, I don’t see the Exynos 9610 offering any significant benefits compared to the 8890. They even use the same cores. I hope the 9620 has more modern components and a better GPU.

As for the cameras, OIS on the A51 would be great but unlikely. A better main camera in low light would be great.
    08-09-2019 06:14 AM
    If the A51 isn’t much better than the S7 Edge I might just get a Note 8, S9 Plus or even the S10e if the price is low enough. All have IP68, premium specs/build and great cameras with OIS
    08-09-2019 06:15 AM