Hello,

I'm having a look round on the internet and in phone shops as i'm due a new phone and i love the look of the alpha in frosted gold. However i'm struggling to find it available anywhere!! Is it an edition specific to a certain network? Is is just available in the USA or something? I cant find any information about it so i'm hoping you guys can help.

Thanks in advance
    CourtneyCee
    10-06-2014 03:57 PM
    I just got the gold for att at the att store. The front is beautiful but the back plate is like a Shiny gaudey type gold it's weird
    10-07-2014 12:11 AM
    Hello,

I'm having a look round on the internet and in phone shops as i'm due a new phone and i love the look of the alpha in frosted gold. However i'm struggling to find it available anywhere!! Is it an edition specific to a certain network? Is is just available in the USA or something? I cant find any information about it so i'm hoping you guys can help.

Thanks in advance
    CourtneyCee
    The att stores have the gold alpha it you want it that's the one I'd get

Posted via Android Central App
    10-08-2014 05:24 PM
    Thanks for the replies. I don't know what you mean by att stores? I live in the UK, should have mentioned that in my original comment :/
    10-11-2014 04:34 PM
    Thanks for the replies. I don't know what you mean by att stores? I live in the UK, should have mentioned that in my original comment :/
    To date, here in the US the only carrier who offers the Alpha is AT&T, and they have retail stores that stock the white, black, and gold versions. Over the past few days, the Best Buy chain of stores started selling it (with an AT&T contract), and they supposedly also are selling all three colors.
    10-12-2014 12:01 PM