Saving images from Facebook

djtopping23

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone. Just bought my alpha today, impressed so far. On my iPhone 5, when I wanted to save a photo from my Facebook account on to my phone, I just had to press and hold the photo and it gave me an option to "save image" which sent it to my phone's gallery. How do I do this on the alpha? I understand on the earlier Samsung phones, you could do this using the menu button to the left of the home button, but the new alpha seems to have replaced the menu button with a recent apps feature. Please help. Thanks. Debi xx

Phillip Pugh

Banned
Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone. Just bought my alpha today, impressed so far. On my iPhone 5, when I wanted to save a photo from my Facebook account on to my phone, I just had to press and hold the photo and it gave me an option to "save image" which sent it to my phone's gallery. How do I do this on the alpha? I understand on the earlier Samsung phones, you could do this using the menu button to the left of the home button, but the new alpha seems to have replaced the menu button with a recent apps feature. Please help. Thanks. Debi xx

Hi and welcome to all things android you should be able to just just touch on the picture and it's should ask what you want to do with the pictures so how you like the alpha so far I've been looking at this phone myself

Posted via Android Central App

sydneycooper1979

Moderator Sergeant at Arms
Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
In facebook if you click on a picture there are little symbols at the bottom of the screen. Click on the three vertical dots and that will bring up a menu letting you save it to your device.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae