Not a real big issue.....but anyone know a fix for my phone showing an increasing number of emails in the trash folder when they are not really there? I use the factory loaded email app to check four different email addresses on the AT&T system.
    When I click on the Trash folder it shows one number but when open, only part of them are actually there. The deleted email number started off at 8 but is now up to 27. I'm careful not to "undo" any deletions during its time limit, thinking that might possibly get the count wrong, but it just keeps on adding. I've cleaned out the cache and use ccleaner mobile to keep things fast and uncluttered.

Probably something simple but I cannot find out how to zero the number out. A google search found a thread from last January from someone complaining about their Galaxy S4 doing the same thing but nobody knew a fix except for deleting the accounts and starting over.

Hoping for something easier!
    12-07-2014 10:42 PM
    If you delete the email account (in accounts, not in the email app) and remake it, you won't lose any email, and it only takes a couple of minutes.
    12-07-2014 11:21 PM
    Thank you.....it worked great and was easy. I just freaked when I saw the warning that all addresses associated with that account would be lost. I have a second Comcast email address so I made it the default account through the process (whether I had to or not, makes no difference I guess) but when I reentered the messed up account information, everything was normal.

I appreciate the help.
    12-09-2014 10:22 AM