Google Playstore Wont Let Me Buy ANYTHING! Can I please get some help?

MGC123

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
Google Playstore Wont Let Me Buy ANYTHING !!!!!! please help

Right, this is quite long winded but i really need some help on this...

i have bought myself the Samsung Galaxy Alpha for my 18th birthday 4 months ago. i set up everything correctly, added my credit card etc and the play store gave me no problems up until now. it first started by when i went to buy an in-play purchase, a message came up saying something along the lines of this: [unable to contact server information REP:-7 LCT:0] something like that. i then cleared cache, cleared data, then got wound up and deleted the play store and reinstalled it. then it wouldn't connect to the play store as i did not have a internet connection, but i did as i could use my computer at home etc. 4 days later that problem was resolved and i could get back onto the play store, but now when i go to purchase an app or music etc. it goes to the billing page but comes up underneath my credit card (this payment method has been declined) in bold red writing. i changed it to my 02 billing and even that said (this payment method has been declined) in bold red writing. so i am basically back to square 1 and i want to get rid of this all together but without going through the hassle of ringing up the play store network and go through 5 hours on hold etc......]

please can someone help ?? much appreciated

MGC123

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
Re: Google Playstore Wont Let Me Buy ANYTHING !!!!!! please help

Cheers, and no I've tried removing all of my payment methods from my google wallet account and re-adding them but that don't seem to of work as that (payment method has been declined) is still showing up when i put the credit card back onto my phone account

Last edited: