Hello everybody!

I have the following problem. Some time ago I hadinterruptions during the charging process. This has become noticeable that in between the screen was flashing up and the lightning symbol as it normally is when its charging was not on the battery symbol. This problem has been getting worse to the point that the device has only loaded temporarily. So almost by luck. Sometimtes it didnt work for hours and then it charged the whole evening. I even had the feeling that it has charged, even though my phone has not shown. The battery capacity increased after few hours. The end was that the phone no longer charged at all. Then I ordered a new charging socket and installed it. Since then everything works fine and I was satisfied.

Today, however, to be exact half an hour ago, I had that bad feeling again. The screen flashed up and the charging interrupted. It was now three times. What's going on here? I hope that it does not become worse. I ordered a new battery on the internet before all these problems came up, which was touted as original. Before changing the charging socket I have tried this with both batteries. Same problem. The power adapter was able to charge the phone of a friend of mine but not my phone.

Does anybody have an idea and can help me? Thanks alot!
    08-24-2016 10:15 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! I'd wonder if there's a problem with the internal connection between the microUSB port and the motherboard. You may want to bring it to a repair shop for further inspection.
    08-24-2016 10:39 AM
    Thank you. What kind of problem could it be? The module for the micro usb port is new and the connection to the motherboard which I installed by myself is the same way the old module was installed. You think there could be a problem with the connection port of the motherboard which means I should get a new motherboard? If this is the problem I better get a new smartphone.

Any way that there could be a software problem?
    08-24-2016 10:57 AM
    I don't have the expertise to know for sure (and if I did, I'd probably have to look at it myself!). But what you're describing just doesn't sound like a software/firmware issue. Sorry I can't be of more help!
    08-24-2016 10:46 PM
    ok. At first I'm testing for a day another newer power adapter. I installed a Charging App which shows me how the device is being charged. At the beginning I already can see that there is a big difference. The old power adapter was charging with 300 mA at 80%. The other power adapter is charging with 1200 mA to 1400 mA. at 40%. Let's see if thats the problem.
    08-25-2016 03:34 AM
    yep. in the end it was the power adapter.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    08-28-2016 05:50 AM
    Great! But it's odd--were you using that power adapter for a while? From what you described, it sounded like you were using it all along. Do you think the adapter just failed, or that it was somehow incompatible?
    08-28-2016 03:04 PM
    I think I used it for 2 years or more. Because it was compatible the whole time I think the adapter just failed. Don't know if it's the cable or the adapter itself. That would the last possible thing to test.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    08-29-2016 09:34 AM
    Incompatible adapters, e.g. 300ma means it is only good for topping off the battery. But when battery goes really low, it is not enough juice to even start the charging process.

Adapters that are designed for iPhone will not be compatible with Android devices because two use different signally patterns on USB pins.
    09-14-2016 07:36 AM