Sorry I can't post a link, I had to go through Aptoide to download and its available in the Play Store, but since the Samsung Galaxy Alpha (sm g850a) can't be rooted I recommend an app called Package Disabler Pro. I was finally able to get rid of a lot of apps that were slowing the phone down and causing lag. Two apps that I really didn't like running in the background were "My Magazine" and "Geo News." The phone seems more responsive, smooth and just faster all the way around. I feel confident endorsing it. I don't think these results are what Samsung intended.
    11-26-2016 06:54 AM
    If you've got a Samsung device, Package Disabler Pro is one of the first apps to download. And well worth the dollar or so (It's been a while since I've purchased it) to get the full version. With PDP, I don't even have the urge to root my Note 5, and it allowed me to fix a nagging error on Tab S 10.5 that otherwise would require a new version (still not released!) or rooting to disable.
    11-27-2016 05:10 AM
    I was ecstatic when I found this app. I have wanted to root this phone ever since the first day I had it. I really wanted to get rid of most of the blotware on this phone, but I was disappointed everytime I went to look for a root method. Samsung discontinued this phone five months after it was released so I assume developers didn't want to waste their time. I like this phone, it looks good and it has the potential to be an amazing device. Every smartphone I had has been rooted so I guess I got spoiled. With Package Disabler Pro I can finally get some relief and unlock some of this phones potential. Now I just need to find an extended battery for it and I'll be 100% satisfied.
    11-27-2016 08:19 AM