why PC cannot detect GALAxy core prime

A

AC Question

Hey, i have rooted my core prime SMG361h recently with my pc on odin and using twrp,It works well, Things get worst,WHEN I accidently delete the whole OS system of the android phone.I download a custom firmware from (sammobile firmware).directly flashing from Twrp wont work, say MD5 not found,Later on I check again this time twrp wont show up till now,it only show the samsung GAlaxy core prime icon and a RECOVERY ISNOT SEANDROID ENFORCING and at that time i connect the usb cable with pc it charges and on the left top corner there a display of KERNEL IS NOT SEANDROID ENFORCING (this thing never shown while CHARGING when the TWRP was working)So i press the Volume down +power+menu for the download mode,the device cannot detect by my Pc,(I install the samsung driver from kies as well,instal reintall the driver as well)I also Replace the USB cable as well thought the cable might be problem its still charging but the pc cannot detect it .when pc cannot detect the device the odin cannot detct as well....M desperate right now...PLz help...

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hey, i have rooted my core prime SMG361h recently with my pc on odin and using twrp,It works well, Things get worst,WHEN I accidently delete the whole OS system of the android phone.I download a custom firmware from (sammobile firmware).directly flashing from Twrp wont work, say MD5 not found,Later on I check again this time twrp wont show up till now,it only show the samsung GAlaxy core prime icon and a RECOVERY ISNOT SEANDROID ENFORCING and at that time i connect the usb cable with pc it charges and on the left top corner there a display of KERNEL IS NOT SEANDROID ENFORCING (this thing never shown while CHARGING when the TWRP was working)So i press the Volume down +power+menu for the download mode,the device cannot detect by my Pc,(I install the samsung driver from kies as well,instal reintall the driver as well)I also Replace the USB cable as well thought the cable might be problem its still charging but the pc cannot detect it .when pc cannot detect the device the odin cannot detct as well....M desperate right now...PLz help...

Welcome to Android Central!

Give this guide below a try and see if it fixes your issue.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...amsung-emergency-recovering-samsung-kies.html

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae