Do all samsung phones have primary storage set to phone vs SD card? I currently have a Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime. Is it just my particular (cheap) model, or do all Samsung models have the primary storage set to phone storage instead of SD? For example; Screenshots, downloaded from a browser/text/facebook. Is there a way to set my phone to automatically save to those particular folders but on my SD card instead?
    11-03-2017 11:15 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! The default will always be Internal Storage out of the box. Some phones (but not all) have a system setting that allows you to change the default download location to the SD card (for files only, not apps), so look through the phone's system settings. If you can't find it, then the phone doesn't have the option. Individual apps may have their own setting to make the SD card the default storage location for that app's data only, so look in a given app's own settings menu.
    11-03-2017 11:33 PM
    Individual apps may have their own setting to make the SD card the default storage location for that app's data only, so look in a given app's own settings menu.
    What about images saved from text messages(default app) and screenshots?
    11-05-2017 04:42 AM
    If the phone doesn't have a system setting to set the SD card as default storage, and if the messaging app doesn't have one either, then those downloaded images will save to Internal Storage.
    11-05-2017 05:04 PM