I have a Samsung Galaxy Core Prime LTE model no SM-G360FY, running Android Kitkat 4.4.4

I have tried all sorts of troubleshooting options including re-enabling Download Manager; Reseting App Preferences; clearing the app cache for Google Play Store, Google Play Services and Google Framework.

I even logged out of my google account and wanted to sign in fresh. However, now I CANNOT SIGN IN . It's taking long time. Even I left it aside for half an hour but to no avail.

The problem is, even as I do all these the message"Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped” and "Unfortunately Google Play Services has stopped" CONTINUES TO PESTER ME.

Now I can't do a factory reset because my phone doesn't let me do so. I tried to do a factory reset, but it simply would not happen. I went
    Settings > General> Backup and Reset > Factory Data Reset
    but when I tapped "ERASE EVERYTHING" nothing happened. It clearly showed that it had registered the tap, the button darkened and then went back to being "unpressed" with no further response. Nothing.

Also my phone is charging super slow, and only got from 18% to 41% in 1.5 hours. Sometimes, even though there is charge left on my phone, it shuts down and the screen becomes pitch dark. Only after a few minutes of charging shows that it is (say 11%, and NOT 1%), and I can use it again.

Why is this happening? Can anyone help me how to solve this issue? Thanks!!
    12-28-2017 06:49 AM
    1. You should never allow a lithium battery (any lithium battery) to discharge below 40%. Lithium batteries are not deep discharge batteries. (The manufacturers won't tell you that, because batteries are high-profit items.)

2. To factory reset, you have to remove your Google account. (It's part of Google's new security, so someone finding your phone can't just reset the phone and use it as theirs.)

3. Any time you get a notice that any process has stopped, restart the phone. It doesn't always fix the problem, but many times, some app will have left things in an unstable state, and that will fix the phone.

4. Try clearing cache and data on Google Play, Google Play Services and Google Framework. Then restart.
    Madhusudan Nanda likes this.
    12-28-2017 01:55 PM