I Can't Delete Text Messages From A Particular Line

gorimapa

Dec 10, 2017
Visit site
Hello:
Actually, the problem I have is that I am unable to delete text messages from a particular simcard/line. Messages sent to me on that line, just don't get deleted. The problem started about six weeks ago. I've tried everything.
When I read any of the messages, and I tap the delete button, the button does not get activated, and hence I am unable to delete the message.
This problem does not happen with other sim cards/lines I use on the phone.
Added to that, I once inserted the card in to another phone to try deleting the messages, but the messages didn't appear on the new phone.
I even tried deleting the messages on the original phone without any sim cards inserted, but the messages still didn't delete.
I don't understand this problem.
I don't use any text messaging app. I use the messages app on the phone to send text messages and read them. I delete the messages after reading them using the delete button.
I use the Samsung Galaxy grand Prime phone, on Android 6.01 Marshmellow.
I hope the problem is well understood.
Looking forward to reading a solution.
Kind regards.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hello:
Actually, the problem I have is that I am unable to delete text messages from a particular simcard/line. Messages sent to me on that line, just don't get deleted. The problem started about six weeks ago. I've tried everything.
When I read any of the messages, and I tap the delete button, the button does not get activated, and hence I am unable to delete the message.
This problem does not happen with other sim cards/lines I use on the phone.
Added to that, I once inserted the card in to another phone to try deleting the messages, but the messages didn't appear on the new phone.
I even tried deleting the messages on the original phone without any sim cards inserted, but the messages still didn't delete.
I don't understand this problem.
I don't use any text messaging app. I use the messages app on the phone to send text messages and read them. I delete the messages after reading them using the delete button.
I use the Samsung Galaxy grand Prime phone, on Android 6.01 Marshmellow.
I hope the problem is well understood.
Looking forward to reading a solution.
Kind regards.
Try resetting app preference in settings
Setting>apps>3 Dots upper right corner >app preference see if can be deleted after

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante