We recently bought this device and have tried to transfer certain selected Contacts to a Favorites list, however we cannot see the star to click on.

We have read that we need to click on a star, next to each persons name.

Unfortunately, we cannot see the star so cannot continue..

Would really like some help and advice so we can continue to set up this phone
    Thank You
    07-13-2015 05:20 AM
    I would also like to know.

I bought one for my fiance's Grandfather from Verizon and the star was available to set favorites.
    Then I bought one for my father-in-law from T-Mobile, thinking it was the same, but when I tried to set the favorites there was no star.

Why would they have a favorites tab but not have a way to set it? This is crazy...
    09-05-2015 06:51 PM
    Open the "Contacts" app > Tap once on the contact you would like to favorite > The "star" should be right along the top...

On my phone, it's right below the signal strength indicator...

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails How do I move contacts to favorites on a Samsung Core Prime?-screenshot_2015-12-23-16-44-41.jpg  
    12-23-2015 04:45 PM
    We recently bought this device and have tried to transfer certain selected Contacts to a Favorites list, however we cannot see the star to click on.

We have read that we need to click on a star, next to each persons name.

Unfortunately, we cannot see the star so cannot continue..

Would really like some help and advice so we can continue to set up this phone
    Thank You
    Hey for all of those still having this issue, I found a solution. When you create a contact, save it to the Google account instead of the SIM card. You will then see the star to favorite it.
    05-26-2016 11:21 AM