I purchased my Samsung Galaxy Core Prime on August 27th. But there's been some problems. My notifications for Instagram and Gmail do not come in on the status bar. I've checked both my phone's notification settings and Instagram's. Everything is turned on. I've also cleared data and cache and uninstalled / reinstalled a few times. Now, if I restart my phone, all the notifications I failed to receive start pouring into the status bar. It's like my phone is getting them but isn't quite processing it. To fix my solution, I was told to uninstall a mobile security app I had. This temporarily fixed it but the problem has returned. What's wrong with my phone? How do I fix this?
    08-30-2015 01:15 PM
    Are you running KitKat or Lollipop ? When you say you've checked the phone's Notification settings....does that mean you've just checked that notifications are checked in Apps....Show notifications ?
    Are you also able to see Sound & notification in Settings ? If you can tap on that; then scroll down to Notification.....App notifications.....tap on that, then the particular app/s... are those you wish Blocked, or have you set those you wish to Priority ?
    In Sound and notifications again....have you set Interruptions and Downtime ?
    08-30-2015 02:35 PM