Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 - Pre ordering?

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Lol yeah. I tend to hold my with left hand and use other hand for scrolling etc. Till I'm typing then I use both hands. Yeah I'll definitely keep an eye on it. Hopefully it does disappear in time. And yeah I did and still there so definitely not a smudge. Can't wait for one of my cases to get here lol. This phone feels grounded lol. It is not allowed to leave house without a case haha.
I think plenty people feeling the same way.. haha..let's hopefully get them in soon...

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Edit: I literally just remembered last night before bed I was holding one handed while standing in bathroom and it almost fell out of hand and I did grab it with my left hand(same hand I was holding it in when it slipped) and I'm actually thinking that maybe my thumb applied too much pressure when I grabbed it.

Ahh... well I guess they say to avoid heavy pressure on the screen I guess... so maybe a slight impression on the interior layer but the exterior layer kinda bounced back not leaving an impression. I guess these screens are not S-Pen ready eh??

I think they "tiny" things seems inevitable... like micro scratches on glass if unprotected. As long as it doesn't affect image quality, just enjoy it best you can.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Yeah that's it. That is what the pic doesn't show that it does look like an indent. Sorry should have mentioned that. But when I touch it I don't feel it. It just looks that way maybe cause of how the light hits it when I move it. Like it has been pressed in that spot maybe to hard a bit. And thanks for the input. And video. I'm going to give it a few days to see of any other problems a rise. If not I won't worry about it. I got til Monday to exchange it with bestbuy.

Edit: I literally just remembered last night before bed I was holding one handed while standing in bathroom and it almost fell out of hand and I did grab it with my left hand(same hand I was holding it in when it slipped) and I'm actually thinking that maybe my thumb applied too much pressure when I grabbed it.
If it bothers you get an exchange.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Ahh... well I guess they say to avoid heavy pressure on the screen I guess... so maybe a slight impression on the interior layer but the exterior layer kinda bounced back not leaving an impression. I guess these screens are not S-Pen ready eh??

I think they "tiny" things seems inevitable... like micro scratches on glass if unprotected. As long as it doesn't affect image quality, just enjoy it best you can.

Yeah. Oh definitely not spen ready lol. Maybe the 3rd, 4th or 5th fold haha. Yeah it should be fine. I love this phone and that thing will be unnoticeable to me in time. BTW thanks for your input.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I definitely agree with Note series not bring any kind of downgrade to any phone...IMO one of the best phones out there ....I'd be happy with it for daily driver ...

I'm so digging the Fold though already used to its differences...

Lovin split screen keyboard too...though I think Samsung keyboard is not as good as Gboard ..
a9819e2e56465c260f11a3565dbdb15d.jpg

I'm so used to the regular keyboard I keep forgetting to try the spit keyboard lol

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I'd throw a nice skin on that z flip...It's not bad just gotta get used to it... I find SwiftKey better with typing than Samsung but I like the Samsung theme lmao

Haha gotcha. Well I ordered a clear matte from Slickwraps for the flip on Sept 2 and haven't heard anything from them. Maybe covid got something to do with it.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Haha gotcha. Well I ordered a clear matte from Slickwraps for the flip on Sept 2 and haven't heard anything from them. Maybe covid got something to do with it.
Nah.. Lol Slickwraps always slow... Had that clear matte on my Note 10 was nice.. Just a little more attention on the install than regular skins...

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Thanks been worth the buy do far, for a 2nd gen device it's great. Will certainly be my new daily driver and I can't see that changing now going forward
Most definitely a great second gen device... I'm impressed everyday... Daily here too not switching it up...

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Thanks been worth the buy do far, for a 2nd gen device it's great. Will certainly be my new daily driver and I can't see that changing now going forward
I used my Fold 2 in tent mode for a Zoom meeting this morning and it was just great. It really is a nice device. I wasn't sure if I'd keep it but I think I'm leaning towards keeping it along with my Notes. I am going to call AT&T and get a better grasp of what my insurance covers. If I like what I hear I think my mind will be made up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37