Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 - Pre ordering?

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Hopefully yours will look better than my combo... My shiny silver didn't look good to me...

I'm gonna keep mine, its the black, might actually do the full install with the strips one day, who knows? Without the strips it tends to slide off, not too bad though. What I did like is it did not once act like it would snap off the phone perpendicular.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
I'm gonna keep mine, its the black, might actually do the full install with the strips one day, who knows? Without the strips it tends to slide off, not too bad though. What I did like is it did not once act like it would snap off the phone perpendicular.

I’m sure is I got the black I would not be returning and use the case ...Let us know if you do the strips ...it should help for sure ...

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Thanks for the video...
As long as you don't touch it , it will hold just fine.
I love how thin this case is
Cool that you can use it folded and unfolded...
BTW my stand part came off today lol when I thought I was closing but going the opposite direction lmao.. It did snap back in with ease but I will keep an eye on it

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

Lol I just put my bronze one on my bronze fold 2 and you ain't lying about the sliding off part lol. The back one hasn't slipped off yet but the front one has twice on me in 20 minutes lol. But when actually opening the phone etc the case don't feel like it would snap off. I just definitely don't need that thing sliding off on me lol. This one I will definitely have to use the adhesive strips. I'm going to take pics of mine in a few.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Ok here is my bronze VRS Design case. At first when I put case on I was like this case is ugly as heck lol. Then after seeing it on my phone for a bit I started to like it lol. But like ROE_HUNTER said the case does like to slip off. Well the front on mine does anyways. I'm definitely going to have to use the adhesive strips on this case. While it is a thin style case it feels like it might protect better than my other 2 cases. Can't wait for my spigen tough armor case lol. Anyways here are some pics.

Attachments

• 20201013_182337.jpg
    20201013_182337.jpg
    385.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 20201013_182248.jpg
    20201013_182248.jpg
    411.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 20201013_181907.jpg
    20201013_181907.jpg
    281.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 20201013_181851.jpg
    20201013_181851.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 20201013_181838.jpg
    20201013_181838.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 20201013_181821.jpg
    20201013_181821.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 20201013_181806.jpg
    20201013_181806.jpg
    304.5 KB · Views: 11

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Ok here is my bronze VRS Design case. At first when I put case on I was like this case is ugly as heck lol. Then after seeing it on my phone for a bit I started to like it lol. But like ROE_HUNTER said the case does like to slip off. Well the front on mine does anyways. I'm definitely going to have to use the adhesive strips on this case. While it is a thin style case it feels like it might protect better than my other 2 cases. Can't wait for my spigen tough armor case lol. Anyways here are some pics.
It's nicer looking for sure... Slipping would drive me crazy haha.. Keep us posted on with adhesive strips...

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
It's nicer looking for sure... Slipping would drive me crazy haha.. Keep us posted on with adhesive strips...

Lol me too. So I put the adhesive strips on about 2 or so hours ago and only issue I have had so far is when I had the phone open for a bit after I took it off of wireless charger and I closed the phone I noticed a little adhesive on the henge. I did notice the back of case was warm from charging so maybe that had something to do with it. Before I put the adhesive strips on the front edge of case where you open phone made a clicking noise/feel but after adhesive being put on no more clicking and no more sliding off so far. I do like how they provide extra adhesive strips.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Lol me too. So I put the adhesive strips on about 2 or so hours ago and only issue I have had so far is when I had the phone open for a bit after I took it off of wireless charger and I closed the phone I noticed a little adhesive on the henge. I did notice the back of case was warm from charging so maybe that had something to do with it. Before I put the adhesive strips on the front edge of case where you open phone made a clicking noise/feel but after adhesive being put on no more clicking and no more sliding off so far. I do like how they provide extra adhesive strips.
Okay this sounds promising... I do think that charge probably helped push some out... I think you getting there.. Just gotta see how it holds up to taking off and on when ya switch cases..

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Okay this sounds promising... I do think that charge probably helped push some out... I think you getting there.. Just gotta see how it holds up to taking off and on when ya switch cases..

Lol yeah. Guess we will see. I don't plan on changing it til I get my spigen one. But then again you never know with me lol. So far only compliant with the vrs case is the front edge gets in way of using the fingerprint scanner sometimes so I have to change how I position my finger to unlock phone.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Lol yeah. Guess we will see. I don't plan on changing it til I get my spigen one. But then again you never know with me lol. So far only compliant with the vrs case is the front edge gets in way of using the fingerprint scanner sometimes so I have to change how I position my finger to unlock phone.
We can't win with these cases ...those little quirks...how's the phone treating you otherwise...

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Lol yeah. Shoot. This phone been nothing but awesome lol. I don't know if I could go back to a regular phone. Haha. How about yours?
Agree.. I just love this phone overall very very satisfied... I plan on using it for the next year until Fold 3 comes out.. I have the S20 FE for two weeks now I've not swapped sim yet and basically use it at home for small periods of time...

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Agree.. I just love this phone overall very very satisfied... I plan on using it for the next year until Fold 3 comes out.. I have the S20 FE for two weeks now I've not swapped sim yet and basically use it at home for small periods of time...
My Fold 2 has moved from Novelty to a very luxurious staple. I can't imagine not having access to this expansive screen. I know that one day in the next 2 months I'll be able to get the cases I want for it and in the meantime, between-time, I have this Casemate.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
My Fold 2 has moved from Novelty to a very luxurious staple. I can't imagine not having access to this expansive screen. I know that one day in the next 2 months I'll be able to get the cases I want for it and in the meantime, between-time, I have this Casemate.

Great to hear it ...most definitely right around the corner my friend on your case search too ..

In ordered another today lol

We shall see when it delivers though I’m in no rush

https://www.amazon.com/Ringke-Slim-...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6874701

ehosey2

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Great to hear it ...most definitely right around the corner my friend on your case search too ..

In ordered another today lol

We shall see when it delivers though I’m in no rush

https://www.amazon.com/Ringke-Slim-...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6874705
I ordered that Ringke case this morning from Amazon and it has already shipped. It is coming from Carrollton TX and says arriving between October 21st and the 26th though I should get a better idea when USPS tracking updates soon.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
I ordered that Ringke case this morning from Amazon and it has already shipped. It is coming from Carrollton TX and says arriving between October 21st and the 26th though I should get a better idea when USPS tracking updates soon.
Woo-hoo nice... I'm happy to hesr it.. I'm waiting on their clear matte hopefully coming soon on Amazon.. I want to show off them skins

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

Lol. We are phone junkies🤪 yeah I definitely can't wait to see what the fold 3 brings. My poor z flip is quite lonely lately lmao