Does battery life get better after first few days?

torbach1

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
Hey Folks:

Now that I've removed the screen protector, really loving this phone. Only thing I'm not thrilled with so far is battery life. I know I can optimize for that, but using it with medium settings at the moment, and do have to charge mid-day. Coming from an iPhone 11 Pro Max, with its insanely good battery life, this is going to require some adjustment.

With some previous Android devices, I've seen battery life improve after a week or two. Have you guys seen that with the Fold 2?

thanks
T1

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Hey Folks:

Now that I've removed the screen protector, really loving this phone. Only thing I'm not thrilled with so far is battery life. I know I can optimize for that, but using it with medium settings at the moment, and do have to charge mid-day. Coming from an iPhone 11 Pro Max, with its insanely good battery life, this is going to require some adjustment.

With some previous Android devices, I've seen battery life improve after a week or two. Have you guys seen that with the Fold 2?

thanks
T1
Yes, it'll improve but it won't be better than the iPhone 11 Pro Max. I have both the 11Pro Max battery is a beast. Plus iOS is pretty strict with background apps running and is not as power hungry since multitasking is one of it's weak points.

torbach1

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
Yes, it'll improve but it won't be better than the iPhone 11 Pro Max. I have both the 11Pro Max battery is a beast. Plus iOS is pretty strict with background apps running and is not as power hungry since multitasking is one of it's weak points.

Thanks. Yeah, iOS battery life is amazing, but its useful multitasking is really terrible.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MOSHE TVITO