Fold 2 front screen

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Yes it does.
Thank you. I bought one off swappa and the edge panel is pretty important to me. I'm also hoping the front and inside edge panels mirror each other.

I am taking a leap of faith on this fold 2, I didn't think I would buy it. It has to live up to my note 20 ultra. I'm seeing a lot of good positive reviews on YouTube. Crossing my fingers

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Thank you. I bought one off swappa and the edge panel is pretty important to me. I'm also hoping the front and inside edge panels mirror each other.

I am taking a leap of faith on this fold 2, I didn't think I would buy it. It has to live up to my note 20 ultra. I'm seeing a lot of good positive reviews on YouTube. Crossing my fingers
Yeah it remains the same from both screens.

torbach1

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site

Just give it at least a week to get used to coming from a Note Ultra. Tying on the narrow keyboard of the front screen takes some time to get used to. But once you do...

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Just give it at least a week to get used to coming from a Note Ultra. Tying on the narrow keyboard of the front screen takes some time to get used to. But once you do...
Here is what my keyboard is like already on my note 20 ultra. I'm used to a smaller keyboard, I like everything one handed.
aff59f2f4b36c44ce4239c75e3f7c71a.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21