Flossy Carter z fold 2 review?

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
I asked him quite a few times on YouTube and on Instagram he has never replied back to me and no he doesn't have me blocked LOL, I'm surprised there's no review as of yet unless I missed it

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
I asked him quite a few times on YouTube and on Instagram he has never replied back to me and no he doesn't have me blocked LOL, I'm surprised there's no review as of yet unless I missed it

I've noticed sometimes even though he says the real review is coming, it never does, I am sure there is a reason for it. Still love watching his vids!

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
"If you want to complete flex and be a boss.. Then this phone is a go! This is a major major Go" and exit review.. Done

Rodney Willis

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
He was supposed to did the real review when he got his phone . That fold 2 he had wasn’t his he had to give it in . He must have gotten a custom hinge fold 2 which he is waiting on I guess . I still didn’t get my custom fold 2 either

serpico

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Just watching Mr.Mobile now and I saw wine. Cameras are not good but screen is nice. Hmm for almost $3k Canadian I don't think so.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Just watching Mr.Mobile now and I saw wine. Cameras are not good but screen is nice. Hmm for almost $3k Canadian I don't think so.
He said camera was good for a folding phone. Key word is phone, these are not camera's, you need to buy a stand alone camera if you want a professional camera. He basically said the camera was good, didn't have the zoom of the note 20.

The lack of a SD card is more of a valid complaint on the fold 2 then the camera. I don't recall if he mentioned that, if he didn't he should have.

He said the price of the fold is to high but can see why it's that high. We also say the note 20, S20, note 10, S 10 were to high also. We are paying a premium for the fold. I say the price is to high, hence why I bought a 2 week old one for $1500 on swappa..but I'm glad I did..his review was pretty spot on, you don't understand 100% of what he's saying untill you own one. I didn't either, I bashed the folds also ,bought the fold 2 and have since changed my opinion. Unfortunately, early adapters get to pay a premium to get the honors of having it. The fold 2, for a second generation phone, is a win, and with Samsung's track record on their other galaxies over the years ,the fold will be a beast of a phone to deal with in the future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emii