Seen this on YouTube. Shows there are a lot of possibilities with a folding screen. I'm not sure I would like the trifold, I would be concerned with the thickness.

Either way, it shows that the folding phones are more then likely sticking around, and I can see it become part of the tablets line up in the future.

Kizzy Catwoman and rsmin like this.
    01-04-2021 05:03 AM
    Hey trucks, I remember you from the Note forums. How are you liking the z fold2? I was looking at a few 2nd hand market ones and being a big note fan for so long want sure if I would miss my note phones?
    01-28-2021 03:42 PM
    Hey trucks, I remember you from the Note forums. How are you liking the z fold2? I was looking at a few 2nd hand market ones and being a big note fan for so long want sure if I would miss my note phones?
    Think I answered your questions on the other posts, but if not ask away.

Cases will be a challenge, I have not found one I like so I'm running with just a skin on. UAG has one that interests me, but haven't pulled the trigger. The cases are expensive for the fold also. I'm real careful with the phones, but accidents happen, that's what insurance is for. The only phone I've had to turn in was because something fell on it hitting the screen, case didn't matter anyway.

I bought mine used also, guy had it for 3 weeks, decided he liked iphone better and return policy was over. He said he just missed that return policy, he had wrong date in his head. Most people buying these are taking care of them, I wouldn't be afraid to buy one used. Look at swappa, I feel better buying off there then ebay. The price you see includes shipping, and you can negotiate price, but it's in the open where everyone sees it, so If you offer a lower price and seller accepted it, if you don't get the notification because you're working or sleeping someone else can grab it. When they accept your offer, they notify you publicilly and lower the price listed so everyone sees that price and can get it also.
    J Dubbs likes this.
    01-30-2021 06:08 PM