Note Users Don't Hesitate to try this Device!

Hghlndr

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Am sooo pleased with this phone! Didn't know what to expect after being a Note user since 2013; after using it since the 24th am all in! Found a stylus that works without marring (damaging) the screen or screen protectors, case with ring support, and a carry pouch. A learning curve with taking "notes", though am enjoying the massive screen size.
Also, feel secure that my investment will make it to the next Z Fold 3.
Peace

BigMosley

Aug 19, 2020
Visit site
Am sooo pleased with this phone! Didn't know what to expect after being a Note user since 2013; after using it since the 24th am all in! Found a stylus that works without marring (damaging) the screen or screen protectors, case with ring support, and a carry pouch. A learning curve with taking "notes", though am enjoying the massive screen size.
Also, feel secure that my investment will make it to the next Z Fold 3.
Peace

Same here. I was able to get my hands on a Fold 2 for about $1,000 so I sold my Note20 Ultra and have no regrets.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I had the note 20 ultra, still have it. I bought the fold 2 off swappa to try it out, figured I can sell it again if I didn't like it for close to what I have in it. I love the fold 2, needs a few tweaks on software IMO.

I've switched to the note 20 to change it up here and there, I'm always back to the fold 2 in a hour or 2. I love the fact that I can have the narrow front screen for one handed use, and I can open it up for the big screen. The notes and S series are getting to wide for one handed usage IMO. I'm looking at the fold 3 when it releases depending on the features.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I had the note 20 ultra, still have it. I bought the fold 2 off swappa to try it out, figured I can sell it again if I didn't like it for close to what I have in it. I love the fold 2, needs a few tweaks on software IMO.

I've switched to the note 20 to change it up here and there, I'm always back to the fold 2 in a hour or 2. I love the fact that I can have the narrow front screen for one handed use, and I can open it up for the big screen. The notes and S series are getting to wide for one handed usage IMO. I'm looking at the fold 3 when it releases depending on the features.
I'm skipping the S21. I will stay with S20U and Note20U for now and possibly migrate to the Note 21 and Fold 3. Only bummer is it seems like MST is gone...at least in the S21. As time goes by and NFC terminals become more available MST will become less relavant.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I'm skipping the S21. I will stay with S20U and Note20U for now and possibly migrate to the Note 21 and Fold 3. Only bummer is it seems like MST is gone...at least in the S21. As time goes by and NFC terminals become more available MST will become less relavant.
I'm also skipping the s21 , see what the Note 21 has in store.

Hghlndr

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I figured Samsung would eventually get rid of the SD card as it did back in the Note 5 days for a "moment".
Am saddened to hear about the MST bar leaving the new phones, though as technology gets better and more vendors offer the newer POS devices that have built-in NFC of course that technology would fade away.
Supposedly, even the Note series is supposed to fade away after this year, though we'll soon find out...
And from where I sit, foldable technology is here to stay. And even though I have a great solution for my Z fold 2 using a stylus that works, neither scratching nor damaging the screens, I'm looking forward to the S-pen incorporated in the Z Fold 3; which will appease missing my Note10+ actions.
I am glad I upgraded to this device rather than the Note 20 ultra too!
Peace

Hghlndr

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Thick for sure though worth the heft for what the device offers.
Back to using belt clip pouches like I used back in the day with the "dumb phones".
Good luck

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie