For Me, The Galaxy Fold 2 Is Almost Perfect.

Willy_P

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I used to suffer from something I called CAPS (Compulsive Android Purchase Syndrome), and I would purchase every Android flagship that was introduced and then sell my current phone. The Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 has cured my CAPS, and I don't think I'll ever buy a phone other than the latest Galaxy Fold. For me, it's a great combination of a phone and a very portable tablet. It's great now, and it will get better with subsequent releases. I'm anxious to see the improvements in the Galaxy Fold 3.

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
I used to suffer from something I called CAPS (Compulsive Android Purchase Syndrome), and I would purchase every Android flagship that was introduced and then sell my current phone. The Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 has cured my CAPS, and I don't think I'll ever buy a phone other than the latest Galaxy Fold. For me, it's a great combination of a phone and a very portable tablet. It's great now, and it will get better with subsequent releases. I'm anxious to see the improvements in the Galaxy Fold 3.
Sarcasm, right?

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
I'm in agreement not giving up my Fold and although I used two phones daily this will always be in my rotation...it's such a great experience and looking forward to the future of Samsung foldables..and I have no urge to buy another phone...

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
Can't say 'used to suffer from CAPS' when you're using the latest, most expensive device. Let's see what happens when the next folder arrives. I wish you luck, really. Look forward to an update.

Hghlndr

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site

Congrats for your discovery... I do agree with you! Great device in so many non conventional ways...

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Sarcasm, right?
Where do you get sarcasm from that. He said used to suffer from buying EVERY android phone out there. He says he is now only interested in the fold. I don't see any sarcasm there.

just because people can't afford something doesn't mean it's bad. The fold 2 actually is a good product, it's not for everyone. When it's not new technology, other companies come out with more folding phones the price will come down and then we will hear how great folding phones are. I remember when the first note came out, it was expensive for the time, big and everyone was saying it would fail, look at it today.

As flossy says in his reviews of most current flagship phones, you have to pay to play.

Hghlndr

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Where do you get sarcasm from that. He said used to suffer from buying EVERY android phone out there. He says he is now only interested in the fold. I don't see any sarcasm there.

just because people can't afford something doesn't mean it's bad. The fold 2 actually is a good product, it's not for everyone. When it's not new technology, other companies come out with more folding phones the price will come down and then we will hear how great folding phones are. I remember when the first note came out, it was expensive for the time, big and everyone was saying it would fail, look at it today.

As flossy says in his reviews of most current flagship phones, you have to pay to play.

Yo... I was replying to "methodman89"s comment when I said Sarcasm!
I am a proud owner of the ZF2 also, and agree like you say re: the Note series.
Peace

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Glad your liking it , what's your favorite thing about the fold?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I have CAPPS, for me it Compulsive ANY Phone Purchase Syndrome! lol. I sprinkle in iPhones, plus BBs and WP when those were a thing. ;)

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I have CAPPS, for me it Compulsive ANY Phone Purchase Syndrome! lol. I sprinkle in iPhones, plus BBs and WP when those were a thing. ;)
I have a mild case of CAPPS going by your symptoms.

My wife tolerates me getting a new phone yearly, I don't know how long she would tolerate that. Although, I did get the S20U, note 20U, and the fold 2 last year, but that's a very rare thing and assurion really paid for the fold 2 since they weren't able to replace the S20U, they sent me a $1,500 check. I'm waiting for the fold 3 now, hoping that video I shared has a lot of truths in it.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513