I've had my note 10+ since it's release and am seriously considering the fold 2 because my son needs a new phone but as he is not ready for a flagship phone I want the fold and he can have the "oldest" phone lol probably a Note 9, and my wife will get my current phone then ill get the fold 2.
    Is it easy to handle and is it worth having a foldable phone, what are the pros and cons from yalls experience with it thus far?
    ROE_HUNTER likes this.
    04-29-2021 01:48 AM
    I.ve had the Note8, Note9, Note10+, LG V60, and now the Fold2 since launch. I love this phone and can't ever see going back to a candy bar phone. That being said until you actually use one for awhile you won't know if it's for you or not. I think there are some decent deals on them now.
    05-01-2021 10:35 AM
    I.ve had the Note8, Note9, Note10+, LG V60, and now the Fold2 since launch. I love this phone and can't ever see going back to a candy bar phone. That being said until you actually use one for awhile you won't know if it's for you or not. I think there are some decent deals on them now.
    Yeah I just ordered the bronze fold 2 so it should be here Tuesday, they have every phone on such a lockdown you can't even get a feel for it like you used to...
    bkdodger2 likes this.
    05-01-2021 04:50 PM
    Congrats! I'm still loving my phone since release day... Give it a little time to get used to carrying it but I think you will like it...
    Ludatyk likes this.
    05-02-2021 09:39 AM
    Congrats! I'm still loving my phone since release day... Give it a little time to get used to carrying it but I think you will like it...
    I hope so, I got the spigen "otterbox" style case and I currently have the unicorn beetle pro on my note 10+
    bkdodger2 likes this.
    05-02-2021 11:25 AM
    I hope so, I got the spigen "otterbox" style case and I currently have the unicorn beetle pro on my note 10+
    Nice.. I've collected a few cases myself including the Spigen
    05-02-2021 12:07 PM
    Nice.. I've collected a few cases myself including the Spigen
    Who knows, if Verizon doesn't deliver on time I may just cancel and wait til July August time frame and get the fold 3 lol
    ROE_HUNTER likes this.
    05-03-2021 10:41 AM
    I have no issues with my fold 2. I'll go back to my note 20U and it lasts a day at most and I'm back to the fold. There's issues with the fold 2, if you use the edge panels, you're limited to what they put on there, there is no store to buy or add extra panels. Good lock has pretty much zero support for the fold 2, I can't move clock back to the right, change the task bar settings. I used to, till Samsung released a update. If you like to do themes, they are limited, a lot of theme developers don't want to bother with the different format. Those are some of the things I don't like about the fold 2. It's software related, and more annoyance then anything. The phone itself works great, love the skinny aspect of the front screen using one handed and being able to open it for big screen. I use both screens equally IMO. The build quality is surprisingly good.

I'll be looking at the fold 3, but I don't know if I'll get one, will have to see how the rumors play out. Under screen front camera will call to me big time, I don't use the camera on the inside screen anyway, so no hole for the camera is a bonus for me. Spen support is good, but if it doesn't have a silo to store the spen inside the phone then that to me is the fold 3 doesn't have a Spen.

Let us know how you like the fold 2. Are you going to keep it, return it and go back to your old phone, or return it and wait for the fold 3.
    05-06-2021 05:23 AM