fold 2 accessories sticky?

Borarjti

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
DO NOT buy the VRS damda quick stand case on Amazon, it looks like a nice case but it feels like concrete texture and no soft interior at all, I didn't even attempt to fit it cause I did not want to scratch my phone.

My 2 spigen cases I ordered are somewhere.... usps doing their usual ring around the rosy... it was at my local post office on the 6th then they sent em 2hrs north of here and now there is no estimated delivery date.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
DO NOT buy the VRS damda quick stand case on Amazon, it looks like a nice case but it feels like concrete texture and no soft interior at all, I didn't even attempt to fit it cause I did not want to scratch my phone.

My 2 spigen cases I ordered are somewhere.... usps doing their usual ring around the rosy... it was at my local post office on the 6th then they sent em 2hrs north of here and now there is no estimated delivery date.

I returned my VRS got it when it first came out... If I knew your cases would take so long I would've sent you one of mine

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
I'm glad you put these pics up again, I was thinking the other day I should get a D-Brand skin for my camera and wasn't sure if it would be noticeable if I got black, but it looks good!
Haha I'm glad... I've not removed the skin since initial install...

Borarjti

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Good luck with it and be sure to post up here...

The spigen case showed up today and the ultra hybrid is nice but not my jam so I'm returning it and I have the slim armor pro on my fold currently and love it thus far, I fitted the ytf carbon and I liked it but seemed to provide only about as much protection as a skin. Ill post pics in a bit when I borrow my wife's phone to snap some.

Borarjti

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Good luck with it and be sure to post up here...

Got all of my cases today, the YTF is good but I don't think it'll provide much protection so I'm using the slim armor pro now, it's thick but I'd rather use it to protect my investment lol, the ultra hybrid spigen case was a non starter for me, I dont like the black border on the clear case.
I'll post some pics in a bit after dinner.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Got all of my cases today, the YTF is good but I don't think it'll provide much protection so I'm using the slim armor pro now, it's thick but I'd rather use it to protect my investment lol, the ultra hybrid spigen case was a non starter for me, I dont like the black border on the clear case.
I'll post some pics in a bit after dinner.
Slim Armor definitely great for protection and you can e surprised how you get accustomed to it... YTF probably like my Latercase just for looks haha

Borarjti

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
ordered the UAG civilian case yesterday ill let yall know how it is when I get it

It's not good if you use the edge panel and the one hand operation, the front bezel is way too large and the inner bezel is pretty much non existent, also the hinge protection does not slide into the back as easy as the videos showed it sliding.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
It's not good if you use the edge panel and the one hand operation, the front bezel is way too large and the inner bezel is pretty much non existent, also the hinge protection does not slide into the back as easy as the videos showed it sliding.
Most cases will not allow the front edge panel to work.. Only one Ive had no issues is Latercase since it's so thin.. Or naked front..

I'm not using my Spigen Slim Armor Pro.. Which I'm sure is better than UAG but front edge no go..

BTW if anyone is interested I'm going to sell it...

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Haha I'm glad... I've not removed the skin since initial install...

Got the camera skin a few days ago, I love it, looks awesome. I've got to hand it to D-Brand, ordered 1 camera skin, total was only 6.95, came in a very nice sleeve with microfiber cloth, and they put in an extra camera skin to boot. Awesome.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke