Gsxr151

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
You don't have to like it, but be sure and recognize the point of why Samsung created this option.

1) Samsung is going back to their roots as 'risk takers' and 'pushing the envolope'. This is refreshing to see, and if you're an andriod fan you should be pleased to see new innovation pushing Apple even further away from having anything resembling 2019 tech. 2) If you don't like it, that's why Samsung created 3 versions of the S10, a Note 9, and even a "cheap" S9.

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
I love the innovation and the trendsetting mindset to be sure. It's just so bulky that it is almost unusable to alot of ppl. I saw a mockup of Motorola Razr phone foldable screen and it looked amazing. I hope this trends that way. Sleek and thin.
You don't have to like it, but be sure and recognize the point of why Samsung created this option.

1) Samsung is going back to their roots as 'risk takers' and 'pushing the envolope'. This is refreshing to see, and if you're an andriod fan you should be pleased to see new innovation pushing Apple even further away from having anything resembling 2019 tech. 2) If you don't like it, that's why Samsung created 3 versions of the S10, a Note 9, and even a "cheap" S9.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
An I the only one who thinks this things is ugly, bulky. And the front screen is a joke?

Nope you are not. It’s a freaking joke. The innovation is cool blah blah but still this is a prototype release. The only reason I believe it’s out now is because Samsung wants be first to market.

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
Nope you are not. It’s a freaking joke. The innovation is cool blah blah but still this is a prototype release. The only reason I believe it’s out now is because Samsung wants be first to market.

No. This has been in development for 5 years, and they weren't first.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
No. This has been in development for 5 years, and they weren't first.

It’s been in development for longer than that. I’ve been following this since they first announced foldable phones in what like 2011/12? They’re the first big manufacturer to actually reveal a release date for such a type of device. I don’t think Huawei has yet.

103Softail

May 6, 2016
Visit site
It's a first gen & has been in the making for 10 years and cudos to Samsung for putting it out there.