To Fold, or not to Fold.

vlfifthdawnlv

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I think the big factor for me would be if I can get it on installment from Samsung and if it will be part of Samsung's upgrade plan. I don't plan to keep it for more than a year so I don't want to pay for the full price and would like to switch once gen 2 fold comes out.

In terms of durability, anything that goes wrong will most likely be covered under warranty so it shouldn't be an issue.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I think the big factor for me would be if I can get it on installment from Samsung and if it will be part of Samsung's upgrade plan. I don't plan to keep it for more than a year so I don't want to pay for the full price and would like to switch once gen 2 fold comes out.

In terms of durability, anything that goes wrong will most likely be covered under warranty so it shouldn't be an issue.

Most likely be covered under warranty? Lol. Let me know how that works out once you get it.

clerk

May 16, 2016
Visit site
So is anybody buying one?

Tell me how and I will. Samsung canceled my pre-order. I'm very disappointed.
Elly

Apparently you may be receiving a 250 credit. I got mine from att so unclear but sammy is giving credits to those who had cancelled preorders.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
So is anybody buying one?

Tell me how and I will. Samsung canceled my pre-order. I'm very disappointed.
Elly

I don't plan on it. Personally I think that if you fold it enough times you'll get a crease or it will break.

jgcotton

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
Have had the Fold for two months...still the best phone ever and everyone that sees it wants one too. The phablet Fold increases phone/text/email productivity and its speed/connectivity continues to be impressive...like working on a small laptop.