Preorder for AT&T available now

nunyabiziz

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
With the option to customize by picking base colors and hinges leads me to believe that the phones are assemble to order. The $20/monthly option for premium care is crazy!

clerk

May 16, 2016
Visit site
Well that was fast. Only green left for att. I decided to sleep in spending 2k on a phone and now they’re gone. Oh well.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
With the option to customize by picking base colors and hinges leads me to believe that the phones are assemble to order. The $20/monthly option for premium care is crazy!

Actually it sounds about right especially if that covers accidental damage

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Re: Preorder for AT&T available now

Black is still available with April 24th ship date. Silver is early May. At least through the Premeir Site.

mmcpher

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I signed up for the AT&T preorder and was #3517 , if that means anything. I would like to see one in person before I give up my Note 9 s-pen. There's also the rival Huawei Mate alternative and also rumors of a new larger sized Note 10 Pro. I certainly am interested in larger screen form factors.

beandoc

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site

Is there a place to customize the colors on the AT&T preorder? I only see options for black or silver.

clerk

May 16, 2016
Visit site
Is there a place to customize the colors on the AT&T preorder? I only see options for black or silver.

Nope. What you see if what you get from att. If those colors don’t suit you, you’ll need to wait for Samsung to reopen orders.

Rafterman00

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Ordered one silver and one black. Att says they will be here on the 25th. I’m really hyped.

I ordered through the AT&T site and got the color I wanted, black, with April 25th as well. But the silver shows a date in June! I would be surprised if the silver would be that more popular than the black. Unless the silver didn't have that many available to begin with. But now I'm suspicious if Aoril 25th for the black is accurate.

y2jdmbfan

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Just went back to put my order in for the Black Fold via AT&T Premier and it is telling me June 3rd now for delivery. How disappointing, but maybe a blessing in disguise with all these review units breaking.

Rafterman00

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Just went back to put my order in for the Black Fold via AT&T Premier and it is telling me June 3rd now for delivery. How disappointing, but maybe a blessing in disguise with all these review units breaking.

I ordered the black at around midnight today, and I (allegedly) got April 25th for delivery. I can't believe they sold out that quick, with that long of a wait. Unless they sold out the first batch and June is the "next" batch. Samsung direct sold out even quicker, so they may be really behind in getting stock to the carriers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool