They will release it on 26th
Launch Events have been cancelled & it will be delayed in few Countries
Not in USA

So all those who Preorder should get it as scheduled

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
More and more sites are saying it will be release in June. Also the plastic screen that they don't want you to peel off you won't be able to. Also, they fixed the hinge.
They are tighting up the gap, but I don't think it will be enough if there's any opening left. The screen is plastic so it's too delicate for my taste. I personally wouldn't buy this device but to each his own.

Scutley

May 17, 2013
Visit site
They are tighting up the gap, but I don't think it will be enough if there's any opening left. The screen is plastic so it's too delicate for my taste. I personally wouldn't buy this device but to each his own.

It will be enough or Samsung wouldn't re-release it. Whats going to happen is Samsung will re-release it, there will be people that will buy it, if those people have no issues then more people will buy it

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
It will be enough or Samsung wouldn't re-release it. Whats going to happen is Samsung will re-release it, there will be people that will buy it, if those people have no issues then more people will buy it
They re-released the Note 7. Then we know what happened. Re-releasing something doesn't guarantee they got it right.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
No one knows if it will be enough until we see it.

Last edited:

clerk

May 16, 2016
Visit site

This is where I am on this. Tightening the gap feels like a bandaid. I’m still undecided and I’ll wait to see what they say but any gap is going to be an issue. Maybe give me 2 years of Samsung care to go with it. Then we may be on to something.

clerk

May 16, 2016
Visit site
Don't you think they would learn their lesson though? Make sure everything is correct before releasing it.

Not sure. The volume will be so low in this that they can probably release it and so long as it survives the reviewers, the rest of us will be the guinea pigs. I was psyched for this a month ago but my interest is waning. I don’t trust Samsung to take care of me if the thing breaks under normal use. Their customer service is terrible. Yes I know the answer is don’t buy it. Not sure yet. I really want them to step up and say the right things to buyers.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Not sure. The volume will be so low in this that they can probably release it and so long as it survives the reviewers, the rest of us will be the guinea pigs. I was psyched for this a month ago but my interest is waning. I don’t trust Samsung to take care of me if the thing breaks under normal use. Their customer service is terrible. Yes I know the answer is don’t buy it. Not sure yet. I really want them to step up and say the right things to buyers.

Here's the thing....unless someone has money to burn and the itch for the latest tech why not wait? If it's a success it will be there waiting and possibly at a better price.

clerk

May 16, 2016
Visit site
Here's the thing....unless someone has money to burn and the itch for the latest tech why not wait? If it's a success it will be there waiting and possibly at a better price.

The smart move is to wait. Probably be able to purchase for half price within a couple of months. I never make smart moves when it comes to my tech addiction.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
The smart move is to wait. Probably be able to purchase for half price within a couple of months. I never make smart moves when it comes to my tech addiction.
I have no objection to paying top dollar for something I really want. I don't even think paying top dollar is a dumb move. At the same time what I'm buying has to make sense and to me this doesn't.

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Don't you think they would learn their lesson though? Make sure everything is correct before releasing it.
And yet they thought it was ready for release when it went to the reviewers. They were wrong again. I'm not trying to bash Samsung. I like, and buy, Samsung devices. More than likely a Note 10 is in my future. The idea of a foldable phone has a lot a value to someone like me - in my line of work. The promise of a device like that is challenged by a good amount of awkwardness that needs to be dealt with. Not quite there yet, but I appreciate that they are putting jn the effort. I'm glad they delayed the release of the fold, because the situation could be a lot worse. I'm hoping they get it sorted. My OPINION is that the product feels rushed to me. Probably because they are feeling the heat from Huawei. That's what I think.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
And I thank those guinea pigs for shelling out 2 grand to test a beta phone and go thru the first generation hiccups that are to come. Generation 3 we should start seeing improvements or failure.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz