Anybody cancel their preorder?

clerk

May 16, 2016
Visit site
They appear to be delaying China launch, we will see if that is first sign of things to come or not.

Interesting. I wonder if they are going to delay the entire launch tomorrow. That would suck but if Samsung has identified a true flaw it would be the right thing to do. I'd rather they release them a d publicly tell buyers they have their backs for anything short of actual user damage.

Elly44

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I did not suggest that Samsung should ship "broken phones" I'm sorry I mentioned my disappointment at this turn of events. I will silently watch the outcome.
Elly

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I did not suggest that Samsung should ship "broken phones" I'm sorry I mentioned my disappointment at this turn of events. I will silently watch the outcome.
Elly
Don't get upset, this is just a conversation. I know a delay would suck, but getting a $2,000 paperweight would suck more. I want Samsung to get this right. I'm not getting this one, but would definitely look at one in the future. The front outside screen has to be bigger for me, I would like to see the front screen like the S10+. Full screen little bezels.

clerk

May 16, 2016
Visit site
At least in the US everyone gets a return policy. If the phone is not ready it's simple, just return. I think most of us will know within 2 weeks whether or not it's the real deal. If I have any doubts on build quality etc mine will go back back.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
At least in the US everyone gets a return policy. If the phone is not ready it's simple, just return. I think most of us will know within 2 weeks whether or not it's the real deal. If I have any doubts on build quality etc mine will go back back.
I wouldn't keep it if there's any issues at all. The only scare I would have on returning is if you bought it direct from Samsung, their customer service can be a pain.

clerk

May 16, 2016
Visit site
I wouldn't keep it if there's any issues at all. The only scare I would have on returning is if you bought it direct from Samsung, their customer service can be a pain.

Agreed. Att is much easier to deal with. Bring it to the store and physically return it. I would be very anxious returning via mail to samsung. Their customer service is horrendous. Like digital river.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
nah... I'd like to see it S10e or iPhone X size front screen full size like those phones.

These S10+ are big phones already and imo defeat the purpose of having a folding phone. And basically stuffing a phone the thickness of 2 S10+ to go with the dimensions in my front pocket sounds silly.

These folder from Samsung and Huawei are interesting but the form factor that would really interest me and like to see is the one like the Motorola RAZR concept.

Don't get upset, this is just a conversation. I know a delay would suck, but getting a $2,000 paperweight would suck more. I want Samsung to get this right. I'm not getting this one, but would definitely look at one in the future. The front outside screen has to be bigger for me, I would like to see the front screen like the S10+. Full screen little bezels.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I signed up for the preorder and I had a chance to get one, but I just could not do it. Too expensive and just too many questions. When I saw the recent stuff about the screen, I was even more glad I didn't do the preorder.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
nah... I'd like to see it S10e or iPhone X size front screen full size like those phones.

These S10+ are big phones already and imo defeat the purpose of having a folding phone. And basically stuffing a phone the thickness of 2 S10+ to go with the dimensions in my front pocket sounds silly.

These folder from Samsung and Huawei are interesting but the form factor that would really interest me and like to see is the one like the Motorola RAZR concept.
I should rephrase this. I want the full front of the phone to be basically screen like the S10 or S10+.

I just thought of this, didn't pay attention to if the front screen has the edge screens. I use my edge panels to much to give that feature up.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
One issue is it's my understanding that att insurance covers the "line" not the phone itself. I switch SIM cards from time to time and found out that att will look at the phone on the line not the hardware. Anyone else experience this? This is a problem for me because I buy the device but use a work provided sim.
This is correct. They will cover the device that's on the line. So in your case if you're going to use the device with your work account then you should find insurance from someone else or ask your work to add insurance to that line.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandiR