Is it dead?

AlphaBeepBeep

Apr 17, 2019
Visit site
I’m sad they haven’t said anything. I was really excited about it.

I’m guessing their extended silence says it all and that it won’t be happening. Really disheartening. The note 10 leaks disappoint me because the camera punch is smack in the middle of the display.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I’m sad they haven’t said anything. I was really excited about it.

I’m guessing their extended silence says it all and that it won’t be happening. Really disheartening. The note 10 leaks disappoint me because the camera punch is smack in the middle of the display.
They could release couple different versions of Note 10 , so we have to see how that plays out.

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
I would say so. No one really cares and even if they do release it I doubt it will do that great. IMO they should just scrap it. They really dropped the ball on trying to be quick with it.
Agreed. Botched release has tainted the whole thing. Scrap it and go back to the drawing board.

brau0303

Trusted Member
Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
I was very excited about the Fold, It's sad how this has played out. I am still very interested in the concept of a folding device. I really liked one of the concept designs they had in that video. I would like to see something like that. I would like to see something that is well sealed to keep debris out.

17123-14320-samsung-bendablephone-l.jpg

Cheers,
BR

AlphaBeepBeep

Apr 17, 2019
Visit site
I was very excited about the Fold, It's sad how this has played out. I am still very interested in the concept of a folding device. I really liked one of the concept designs they had in that video. I would like to see something like that. I would like to see something that is well sealed to keep debris out.

View attachment 304344

Cheers,
BR

Same. This is the most exciting thing in the smartphone space in a long time. Still interested in the fold. Hopefully they work it out.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Same. This is the most exciting thing in the smartphone space in a long time. Still interested in the fold. Hopefully they work it out.

I am definitely not interested. The fact they flopped super hard on it and are taking this long to even try and fix it makes the concept sound great but in actuality it obviously flops and breaks easily.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
I am definitely not interested. The fact they flopped super hard on it and are taking this long to even try and fix it makes the concept sound great but in actuality it obviously flops and breaks easily.

Yep a device like this just has so many flaws and compromises all because “it folds!”

The fact that it’s plastic, had a super gigantic side notch which no one ever wanted to talk about and no headphone jack. Samsung tried to rush this so bad to beat Huawei and it bit them in the behind.

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
I don't feel bad for Samsung. Foldable phones simply aren't ready yet and shouldn't be used by Samsung or Huawei to make a quick buck.

This will only serve to eventually release a better product.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol