No Answer From Samsung

Phillip DeVore

Feb 2, 2015
Visit site
I've tried to contact Samsung and find out if there's anything in place for those of us who wanted the Fold but had to get something else when it was pulled.

My S10+ is okay but it isn't a Fold. My previous S8+ died in July so I couldn't hold out, I had to have a phone.

Of course, Samsung hasn't responded in any way, they already have my money.

MCube74

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
I've tried to contact Samsung and find out if there's anything in place for those of us who wanted the Fold but had to get something else when it was pulled.

My S10+ is okay but it isn't a Fold. My previous S8+ died in July so I couldn't hold out, I had to have a phone.

I read somewhere that AT&T will be launching it soon. Not sure.

I am in HK and I am also waiting for the release date.

It phone will seem outdated soon if it keeps getting delayed. The price will not go down and we may end up paying too much for an old phone which was supposed to have released in April 2019.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

I doubt that you will see an allowance for the S10+. They may have a decent trade in allowance but that remains to be seen.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site

So you're trying to turn this into a note 7 ordeal. Not going to happen, nor should it. If you wanted the fold, probably should have waited for it.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
So you're trying to turn this into a note 7 ordeal. Not going to happen, nor should it. If you wanted the fold, probably should have waited for it.
Correct.....Samsung is under no obligation to do anything. It's not as if anyone purchased them and had to return them. All they did was fail to deliver on preorders which was a good thing. What anyone purchased in the meantime if they couldn't wait is not the liability of Samsung. On the other hand if Samsung wants to extend an extra incentive to those who were on the original preorder list that would be a totally voluntary move.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1