this phone is awesome.

brau0303

Trusted Member
Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
I guess that's true from a certain perspective (kind of leasing the device if you change every year) I am still kind of interested in this device, Just want to handle one before committing to that kind of payment. I am fairly happy with my Note 10+(I really love the concept of the Fold and feel that is really the direction this tech is moving in) Just my opinion tho.

Cheers,
BR

Elly44

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
So, it's just been a couple days with the Fold. No one knows about durability yet, but the lack of a lot of reported problems is a good sign. Mine is working above and beyond expectations! I am thrilled and have to go with the "this phone is awesome" review. It is a wonder. And I am using the smaller outside screen more than I thought I would. It's very convenient for quick checking on things. And to open it up and have that space for book reading, web reading and videos is heavenly. Really happy with this purchase so far. It's the most fun device I've had in a long time.

Is anyone thinking of putting a screen protector on the smaller outside screen?
Very happy so far!
Elly

Lobwedgephil

Trusted Member
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
So, it's just been a couple days with the Fold. No one knows about durability yet, but the lack of a lot of reported problems is a good sign. Mine is working above and beyond expectations! I am thrilled and have to go with the "this phone is awesome" review. It is a wonder. And I am using the smaller outside screen more than I thought I would. It's very convenient for quick checking on things. And to open it up and have that space for book reading, web reading and videos is heavenly. Really happy with this purchase so far. It's the most fun device I've had in a long time.

Very happy so far!
Elly

True, but hard to say how many are the the wild. I live in one of the largest cities in the country, and I believe there were about 4 between At&t and Best Buy in the entire city.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site

Very happy so far!
Elly
Stop teasing us. I can't take it no more

Note8uzer

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
Here is my viewpoint on the Fold. I love my iPhone 11 Pro Max and it often causes some grief between me and my girlfriend (an Android user), but I have to say when I saw the Fold my girlfriend has I must admit the phone is awesome. The Fold is very solid, fantastic to look at and fun to use. Bigger is better as the saying goes and the large screen makes using the phone super easy. For all you haters out there, get a life. I'll be the first to admit I love my iPhone but the Fold is taking phones in a new direction and it is wonderful.

I have to admit that my girlfriend has the ability to pick the best electonics.

brau0303

Trusted Member
Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
I was given to understand that some of the AT&T store near me were going to be getting some units in around the 17th, perhaps there is a larger shipment going out around then. Also found out that not all BB & AT&T stores will be getting them.

Cheers,
BR

thefuture2522

May 17, 2010
Visit site
It's just so funny people who have no intention of getting this phone will come on a site and just hate. Why ??? Do you not have a better things to do?? This phone is awesome so far and I love it and my iPhone xs Max as of now looks more like a waste of money than my Galaxy fold since I am not using it. I can't put this thing down try it before you hate on it and if you can't try it just sit back and listen to actually owners of the phone and thir experiences.

Ian B

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Trying to find one in the Austin area or San Antonio area. None of the Austin BB will be carrying it per Samsung representative at the BB store.

chevyman29

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
After looking at one today at the att store I'm pretty impressed . Everything ran smooth as silk and it looked great
It's not for me. but in a couple generations when it's overall thinner I could see me owning one .
I will say there was no scratches on the screen anywhere ....

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I had initially said I was gonna wait. Got the itch and bought the last one in the DFW area today at the Plano Best Buy. I'd already played with it a few times and knew what to expect but wasn't able to use it enough to see if it would work as a daily driver. As a sports fan and always on the go with kids I love the idea of having a bigger screen with me at all times in such a small and convenient package to watch my college football, NFL, hockey, or baseball playoff games. I'll put it through the paces for 14 days and if it doesn't work out return it and go back to my Note 10+

Lobwedgephil

Trusted Member
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
It's just so funny people who have no intention of getting this phone will come on a site and just hate. Why ??? Do you not have a better things to do?? This phone is awesome so far and I love it and my iPhone xs Max as of now looks more like a waste of money than my Galaxy fold since I am not using it. I can't put this thing down try it before you hate on it and if you can't try it just sit back and listen to actually owners of the phone and thir experiences.

How is battery life? Cnet review had it at like half of the Note 10, which seems concerning. But real world means more.

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
How is battery life? Cnet review had it at like half of the Note 10, which seems concerning. But real world means more.

I don’t get quite what I get out of the Note 10+ or 11 Pro Max but I also don’t play the heck out of Call of Duty Mobile on those devices. I bet if I pared back my YouTube TV and COD usage it would be close to the Note 10+ but not close to the 11 Pro Max.

Ricksanchez32

Oct 7, 2019
Visit site
Has anyone thought about using a flexible screen protector for the inside display. Mine is showing some light scratches already from delicate use after a day. I bought one and I'm gonna give it a try.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone thought about using a flexible screen protector for the inside display. Mine is showing some light scratches already from delicate use after a day. I bought one and I'm gonna give it a try.
I would think a flexible protector wouldn't last very long at the hinge but lest us know how you make out.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
That happens with every device if you spend any kind of time here or other sites for that matter. It's not always hate either.... Some have different opinions and they are entitled to post as long as they don't violate any forum rules.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams