11-04-2013 09:34 PM
103 12345
tools
    Received mine yesterday and I have to agree with everything DAS has been saying regarding the GG. So far.

Posted via Android Central App
    If you feel the same way after a week or two then it's a winner for you. It's very novel at first but that wears off for some.

from my '14 Note 10.1
    10-19-2013 03:18 PM
    I'm loving mine!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337
    STARGATE likes this.
    10-19-2013 06:05 PM
    If you feel the same way after a week or two then it's a winner for you. It's very novel at first but that wears off for some.

from my '14 Note 10.1
    Yea, you're right. But after reading all the posts from people that really like their Galaxy Gear, I would safely say it's a winner. :thumbup:

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!
    Kloge Aage likes this.
    10-19-2013 09:12 PM
    So today I was busying myself around the kitchen fixing lunch for my kiddos. My wife had left earlier and was out running errands. She called to let me know she forgot something and needed to come back the house. Without any need to run and grab to pick up my phone when it rang, which was located in the living room, I was able to take her call and never stop what I was doing.

The GG continues to be the ultimate companion device for my GN3. 💃

Sent from my SM-P600 using AC Forums mobile app
    DAS, I know you already know it, but I just want to say, that you are super cool!! (in a manly way)

When I grow up(I am 73), I wanna be just like you...

Enjoying my Note 3 and GG greatly, even though I am just fumbling around with them, they are super cool.. The way I look at it, the "cool" is worth the price..
    dlg_az#CB, SSG_Gunz and Kloge Aage like this.
    10-20-2013 06:43 PM
    You are too cute!
    10-20-2013 07:44 PM
    I don't care what other people say!
    We all have a kid inside no matter our age! :thumbup:

Kloge Aage likes this.
    10-20-2013 08:23 PM
    more and more positive reviews from xda are coming up yey for the gear
    10-21-2013 05:15 PM
    Wow with all this reviews I want to buy mine, but im really dont want to spend 300$ what a decision I have to make wow !!!!!

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app
    10-21-2013 06:13 PM
    Wow with all this reviews I want to buy mine, but im really dont want to spend 300$ what a decision I have to make wow !!!!!

Just go here: Search Results | T-Mobile

Promo code: ACCOFFER07
    10-22-2013 02:13 AM
    Absolutely loving my Gear

10-23-2013 09:32 AM
    Just loving it!
    I've return the $299 from BestBuy (Mocha grey) and just received $209 (beige ?) from Tmobile. I'm connected to an S4 Active and can't wait for the 4.3 update to utilize all the features.
    10-23-2013 06:29 PM
    But unfortunately Gear is not working with whatsapp, is it?

Gesendet von meinem SM-N900 mit Tapatalk
    10-23-2013 08:43 PM
    This promo code doesn't work anymore ;(

10-24-2013 08:41 AM
    You can always try it and then return it if it isn't your cup of tea. I have the Pebble, and as of now, I prefer it over the Gear.
    What do you like about the Pebble over the Gear?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    10-24-2013 09:16 AM
    What do you like about the Pebble over the Gear?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Yes, I also like to know.

10-25-2013 07:12 AM
    But unfortunately Gear is not working with whatsapp, is it?

Gesendet von meinem SM-N900 mit Tapatalk
    Some ppl say its just a matter of time til WA comes on the GG

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk
    10-26-2013 01:37 AM
    I just had to comment once more. I'm sitting on my sofa playing with my Galaxy Note 10.1 2014, and my wife calls. My phone is sitting on the counter in the kitchen. In the old days when the phone rang I would have to stop what I was doing and scramble over to answer it in time. Not anymore!

With the GG always connected I just had to swipe across the display and answer the call without leaving the sofa; without picking up the phone, and without stopping what I was doing.

Earlier in the day I attended a funeral. While at the grave site I was able to snap a few inconspicuous pictures, and a little bit of video without ever pulling out the phone, holding it up, and disrupting the ceremony.

This device has tremendous value to me. It's mostly seen in these little conveniences, but when put all together they really add up.

Sent from my SM-P600 using AC Forums mobile app
    10-26-2013 07:38 PM
    DAS,

Once again you come up with some great scenarios for the Gear. Thanks for what you post. Some never occur to me; I think I'm still stuck in "watch mode" when its on my arm, rather than thinking what more it can do for me.
    10-26-2013 08:03 PM
    I guess DAS is a sales man for Samsung in the GG division lol

10-26-2013 08:33 PM
    I guess DAS is a sales man for Samsung in the GG division lol

Lol. I sure wish it was a paid position.

Sent from my SM-N900P using AC Forums mobile app
    STARGATE likes this.
    10-26-2013 08:43 PM
    I'm finding it most useful when I'm in a waiting room waiting for my doctor. Or when I have to go in for iron IV treatments.

10-27-2013 09:20 AM
    if he enjoys it im happy for him lol.
    10-27-2013 04:26 PM
    I want one.... But 300$ seems kinda expensive and I can't wear it everywhere like shower or when surfing. I could buy a 150$ watch that would be fine for those activities so Idk. If I'm gonna wear a watch I want to be able to wear it almost 24/7

10-27-2013 05:58 PM
    I bought my Galaxy Gear less than a week ago and I already love it.
    Before buying it I was worried about the bad reviews and honestly lost interest since the Samsung store here was taking forever to get stock.
    Well when Samsung called me and told me they finally have some, I went checked it out and bought it last week.

Getting notifications on my watch has been one of the best features for me, the ladies don't get pissed when I'm out at dinner checking my phone every 2 minutes making me look bored or not interested.(though I guess looking at my watch isn't much better)

I'm happy with it, wore it to work and co-workers noticed the new watch and said things like "new watch? looks nice." not knowing it it was a smart watch they pretty much creamed their pants when I showed them what it could do, then a call came in on the Gear before they knew it could take calls, I answered the call on the watch and the whole office pretty much burst and exploded in disbelief, shock and envy. Now everyone in the office wants a smart watch.

$300 seemed kind of pricey before I bought it, but considering I have a $6000 Rolex that does nothing but tell time and pick up chicks, Galaxy Gear wasn't a bad deal.
    azsdfsd, STARGATE, DAS and 2 others like this.
    10-28-2013 04:54 AM
    I bought my Galaxy Gear less than a week ago and I already love it.
    Before buying it I was worried about the bad reviews and honestly lost interest since the Samsung store here was taking forever to get stock.
    Well when Samsung called me and told me they finally have some, I went checked it out and bought it last week.

Getting notifications on my watch has been one of the best features for me, the ladies don't get pissed when I'm out at dinner checking my phone every 2 minutes making me look bored or not interested.(though I guess looking at my watch isn't much better)

I'm happy with it, wore it to work and co-workers noticed the new watch and said things like "new watch? looks nice." not knowing it it was a smart watch they pretty much creamed their pants when I showed them what it could do, then a call came in on the Gear before they knew it could take calls, I answered the call on the watch and the whole office pretty much burst and exploded in disbelief, shock and envy. Now everyone in the office wants a smart watch.

$300 seemed kind of pricey before I bought it, but considering I have a $6000 Rolex that does nothing but tell time and pick up chicks, Galaxy Gear wasn't a bad deal.
    Haha yeah! I understand you! Smartwatch can much more than a rolex! And it looks nice!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk
    WinePress likes this.
    10-28-2013 05:39 AM
103 12345